All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. There were many on here who wanted the Jets to draft a QB in Round 1 because of our aging, injury prone QB and how we need our future #1 guy developing behind him. I feel so sorry for Atlanta fans this morning, I really do.
  3. Who would you trade up to get? I’d go get Walker, McConkey, Mitchell, Jets like Franklin & Polk, & Burton. Pearsall taken at 31 by 49ers ( see you Aiyuk!!)
  4. He's already revolutionising the game. Now watch teams in the rest of the draft trade up to draft their own "Left Tight End" to stay ahead of the curve.
  5. #32 pick is really a sweet spot for drafting good interior OL guys you know.
  6. The stench of the losing streak is gone. The stench of never beating the Eagles is gone. Give me the wins and the best player available at ten over two losses and Marvin Harrison Jr.
  7. I had somehow forgotten how bad your takes really were. I mean I knew, but seeing them in person again is like....wow. you forget how jarring they actually were
  8. Yeah it’s rare that I’m happy on draft day. 2022 and 2024 were great/really good. 2023 was a complete disaster and JD should have never swapped position with GB or should have just given them the 1st in a garbage draft. He’s a not forward looking GM for the most part so I was very happy with last night.
  9. A great offensive line makes any QB better. Love this pick and love the young core we are building
  10. Fixed! None of the remaining WR are better than Aiyuk at this point in their career’s.
  11. A Jet fan criticizing another teams decision making is funny
  12. Yeah without this pick there would only be three guys chasing the quarterback unblocked, maybe
  13. No-one was trading up for a haul this year, so not sure I'd agree with this.
  14. Today
  15. Poll option 3 - Loss to the Patriots because we played to lose, miss out on FAs who don't want to play for a spineless team that does that, still pick Fashanu anyway. How hard would it have been for us to trade up w. Atlanta and get Rome had we genuinely wanted him that badly? Chicago sure as hell weren't taking Penix, Atlanta could have dropped to ten and got him anyway.
  16. Happy to take the win and the Left Tackle. As others have said, I can remember much gnashing of teeth over that win "costing" us Alt or Fashanu. We got to send Belicheat into oblivion with a loss to the Jets, and still got one of those two tackles - we even added a free 4th round pick and upgraded a 6th to a 5th before picking him. I loved Odunze, but I am very happy with Fashanu.
  17. Will always be glad Bill Belichick’s last game on a Foxboro sideline was a snowy ass kicking at the hands of the Jets.
  18. Just looking at this still makes me pleased with the pick tonight:
  19. Coglin ruckertt yebodah and arons favorite kuntz.. watch his interview. The guys 6’7”!and they work out together Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  20. Maxx Crosby abused him in practice huh? The guy must really suck in that case. [emoji23] Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
  1. Load more activity