Drafting Pryor

CoachTsurfing

Pryor might be more talented than Tebow, but that god and teammate stuff goes a long way. Tebow's teammates always love him. That seems pretty universal. Everyone says what a great guy he is. That's not the kind of thing you hear about Pryor.

Still, I think the guy definitely gets drafted. Worst case scenario is that one team in the league tosses out a seventh rounder for him. I think he'll go higher than that. NFL coaches are egomaniacs, and I'm sure there are a few of them who think they can get the most out of him - and the most out of him could potentially be quite a lot.

if he goes for a 7th rounder and it wasn't to us that is a shame. we've wasted third rounders on people that shouldn't even be mentioned.

when a player gets suspended or kicked out of the program he is letting his teammates down. Certain teams like the Bengals or Raiders will over look that from time to time, but most NFL teams aren't interested in a person who can't follow basic rules. If Pryor couldn't make it through a Big 10 school where he was worshiped, what's gonna happen when he's in the real world? It's not hate, it's a legitimate concern. The dude is a huge risk factor, and he comes with a 6 game suspension.

well hopefully for his sake this is his mike vick moment and he can grow from it.. become humble... but i guess we'll see..

i dont think he's going to be an awful nfl qb, in the right situation of course.. i'd give up a 6 or 7.. let him learn and maybe trade him later for a king's randsom ala kolb.. and if he doesn't work out, he's no different from most 6/7's

This couldn't be any more wrong.

Pryor is 6'5'' 245

White is 6'0'' 190

And Pryor is faster, close, but he's faster.

Pryor was like Lebron coming out of high school. Probably should've played WR.

WR??>??? How about small forward-built more like Charles Barkley

This couldn't be any more wrong.

Pryor is 6'5'' 245

White is 6'0'' 190

And Pryor is faster, close, but he's faster.

Pryor was like Lebron coming out of high school. Probably should've played WR.

We'll see Saturday, but Pat White ran sub 4.4 when he came out. I'll put my money on Pryor being significantly slower.

Archived