Brad Smith 4/4 34 yards passing tonight

Midget Love 20

If it weren't for the fact that I feel really sorry for Bills fans, I'd hope that Brad Smith wins the starting QB job over Ryan Fitzpatrick.

Brad Smith is going to be the next Michael Vick. One thing I always disliked about the Jets wildcat was that he almost NEVER threw a pass.

Brad Smith is going to be the next Michael Vick. One thing I always disliked about the Jets wildcat was that he almost NEVER threw a pass.

Michael Vick has a cannon for an arm. Brad Smith has Chad Pennington-level arm strength. That's why he rarely threw.

Michael Vick has a cannon for an arm. Brad Smith has Chad Pennington-level arm strength. That's why he rarely threw.

thank you. Brad will never be a #1 QB in NFL. Probably never a #2 either. A STer with WC as part of his resume. He couldnt establish himself as a starting WR either in NY. ST is his bread and butter along with WC.

So he's going to become a totally overrated dog killer who fails in the playoffs because he can't hit the broadside of a barn and can't go to his right?

Archived