General NFL section?

Hey guys, I was just wondering what you all thought about adding a General NFL section. We all know the Jets section is very active, but it seems like it would help if we had a section for posting general NFL info that's separate from the Jets section. It just might help keep thing a bit more organized and have less clutter in the Jets section.

Hey guys, I was just wondering what you all thought about adding a General NFL section. We all know the Jets section is very active, but it seems like it would help if we had a section for posting general NFL info that's separate from the Jets section. It just might help keep thing a bit more organized and have less clutter in the Jets section.

LOL. Visa thread title fail again. no wonder i didn't see that first.

No.

Great argument. Amazing points, I can't argue with that.

Last time we went through this most people said they wanted to stay the way it is now. If that ever changes and most people wanted it broken up, we would be happy to explore this as an option.

That's cool. I just figured it would keep things more organized since we seem to have a lot of other team fans that come here and whatnot. Most other fan boards have it set up that way, but it's no biggy.

LOL. Visa thread title fail again. no wonder i didn't see that first.

Great argument. Amazing points, I can't argue with that.

That's cool. I just figured it would keep things more organized since we seem to have a lot of other team fans that come here and whatnot. Most other fan boards have it set up that way, but it's no biggy.

Thanks man. I think what we are going to do is just ban all the other fans. Sound like a good compromise? lol...

Archived