**The Official Chargers @ Patriots gameday thread**

JetsFanFromQueens

You are right it was closer to that play, where kimo was on the ground already, crawled over and rolled up.... But eve kimo came at Palmer from the front. Brady's hit was from behind.

There are hits like this every weekend tbh.... Its only big deal and fine-worthy when it happens to Brady. If Pats fans want to whine about why a Charger wasn't fined for hitting a Patriot, they should consider doing that whining somewhere other than on a JETS website.

There probably should have been a penalty at least, but Pats fans come here to cry about Pats ticket prices when they dont even have PSLs.

How anybody could belly ache about the product Kraft has put on the field for the last 11 years is beyond me. Puxxies.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It reminded me of the dirty shot Palmer Carson took from Steelers Kimo Von Cheapshotten in the playoffs.

Exactly.

You are right it was closer to that play, where kimo was on the ground already, crawled over and rolled up.... But eve kimo came at Palmer from the front. Brady's hit was from behind.

There are hits like this every weekend tbh.... Its only big deal and fine-worthy when it happens to Brady. If Pats fans want to whine about why a Charger wasn't fined for hitting a Patriot, they should consider doing that whining somewhere other than on a JETS website.

Rule does not stipulate from front or back.

I do not think it was dirty, but I think it warrants a penalty.

Yeah, but I can't pretend I didn't think it was a rule violation when the league hands down a fine, takes the wind out from beneath my wings...

It is only a fine when Brady is involved. Cannot have Peyton and Brady miss a majority of the season.

Archived