This Is NOT A Playoff Team

SoFlaJets

And you know what it might be a good thing. We NEED a strong draft-we NEED to replace Brandon Moore and Wayne Hunter-hopefully through the draft. Everything that is wrong with this team starts at the offensive line. We can't run, we can't pass because Sanchez is getting killed on every pass play. Also, when is Brian Schottenheimer's shot going to come anyway? When is someone going to give him that head coaching job we've been hearing about? Never, that's when. He needs to be let go after this season.

And you know what it might be a good thing. We NEED a strong draft-we NEED to replace Brandon Moore and Wayne Hunter-hopefully through the draft. Everything that is wrong with this team starts at the offensive line. We can't run, we can't pass because Sanchez is getting killed on every pass play. Also, when is Brian Schottenheimer's shot going to come anyway? When is someone going to give him that head coaching job we've been hearing about? Never, that's when. He needs to be let go after this season.

LOL. Sleep it off son.

LOL. No shiit sherlock. Right now we're not even a .500 team. If the opposing team's DEFENSE outscores you're total points 21-17... No, we're not gonna get very far.

this is a .500 team IMO-I'm OK with that because maybe they will make some changes next year and stop with the status quo is good enough crap

this is a .500 team IMO-I'm OK with that because maybe they will make some changes next year and stop with the status quo is good enough crap

We have decimating injuries on the O-Line. Fix that and we're at least .750. ;)

Hang in there, SoFla, the season is still young.

We have decimating injuries on the O-Line. Fix that and we're at least .750. ;)

Hang in there, SoFla, the season is still young.

the funny thing LJ is I'm not even really that upset about this loss. I know what I'm seeing and what I'm seeing consistently is the worst Jets OL play in years and years

the funny thing LJ is I'm not even really that upset about this loss. I know what I'm seeing and what I'm seeing consistently is the worst Jets OL play in years and years

Not quite as bad as the o-line that killed Pennington, Fiedler, and nearly Bollinger in one game, but yeah, it's not too far off.

we'll see-I actually agree that we will beat NE next week though

What I want you to take away from this thread, and I apologize for the redundancy is that she may not be a beauty. But she is alright.

And also please remember that there is magic in the night.

What I want you to take away from this thread, and I apologize for the redundancy is that she may not be a beauty. But she is alright.

Well **** her already!

There's a song in there somewhere

All I know is this: I was 13 years old when I watched the Jets win their only SB, I'll be 56 on Tuesday. I have seen enough football teams to KNOW that this is a team that will never win a super bowl this year. Oh well, maybe when I'm 57...

Archived