CROMARTIE PLEASE STFU!!!!!

Vudu

Cromartie dares Brady to throw at him

Posted by Mike Florio on October 6, 2011, 10:23 PM EDT

cromartiereuters-e1317954155155.jpg?w=250

Reuters

On Wednesday, Patriots quarterback Tom Brady said he doesn’t care what Jets cornerback Antonio Cromartie says about him.

Brady may be interested in Cromartie’s latest.

On Thursday, Cromartie dared Brady to throw at the Jets’ No. 2 cover man. “I hope I’m a target this game,” Cromartie said, per theAssociated Press. “I want to be a target every game.”

With Darrelle Revis expected to cover receiver Wes Welker most of the time, it’s safe to say that Cromartie will indeed get what he wants. And Cromartie said that he plans to rough up whoever he is assigned to watch.

“To beat the hell out of their receivers, that’s our game plan on the outside,” Cromartie said. “It’s to try to mess up their timing routes as much as we can.”

It’s one thing to do that against receivers Chad Ochocinco and Deion Branch. It’s quite another to do it to tight ends Rob Gronkowski or Aaron Hernandez. Though the latter has been sidelined with a knee injury, Hernandez returned to practice on a limited basis Thursday, which means that he could play on Sunday.

Bottom line? The Patriots may have too many weapons for the Jets to shut down. And so the chess match will come from the ability of the team’s front seven to get to Brady before he can find an open man.

There is nothing wrong with what Cromartie said. As a defensive unit, we have to head into this game with a chip on our shoulder. We have to be ready for a war. Cromartie is heading into this matchup with a tough mental attitude. Nothing wrong with that. He's not backing down from Tom Brady and he's ready for a FIGHT going up against these Patriot WR's.

Last year during the playoffs, we got into Brady's head before the first snap. As of right now, it's a good thing that Brady is being asked questions in regards to Cromartie. Brady said he doesn't care what Cromartie has to say, well, he cared enough to make a comment. Good.

But yeah, I love the report of Revis sticking with Welker for the most part. I want Revis on Welker like never before. He's having a ground-breaking season with 40 receptions, 616 yards and 5 TD's.

Gronkowski, Branch and Chad Johnson only combine for 41 receptions, 635 yards and 6 TD's.

I'm not worried about Aaron Hernandez, I have a strong feeling he won't be playing come Sunday. But yeah, as you can see... Welker is once again, Brady's #1 offensive weapon. Eliminate Welker with Revis, and we'll get to Tom Brady.

Keep talking Cromartie, nothing wrong with that. This is a Rex Ryan locker room. Talk away. Just be sure to back it up during gametime.

There is nothing wrong with what Cromartie said. As a defensive unit, we have to head into this game with a chip on our shoulder. We have to be ready for a war. Cromartie is heading into this matchup with a tough mental attitude. Nothing wrong with that. He's not backing down from Tom Brady and he's ready for a FIGHT going up against these Patriot WR's.

Last year during the playoffs, we got into Brady's head before the first snap. As of right now, it's a good thing that Brady is being asked questions in regards to Cromartie. Brady said he doesn't care what Cromartie has to say, well, he cared enough to make a comment. Good.

But yeah, I love the report of Revis sticking with Welker for the most part. I want Revis on Welker like never before. He's having a ground-breaking season with 40 receptions, 616 yards and 5 TD's.

Gronkowski, Branch and Chad Johnson only combine for 41 receptions, 635 yards and 6 TD's.

I'm not worried about Aaron Hernandez, I have a strong feeling he won't be playing come Sunday. But yeah, as you can see... Welker is once again, Brady's #1 offensive weapon. Eliminate Welker with Revis, and we'll get to Tom Brady.

Keep talking Cromartie, nothing wrong with that. This is a Rex Ryan locker room. Talk away. Just be sure to back it up during gametime.

TL;DR

TL;DR

Says the lady who posted a long article. Hypocrite, much?

That's the problem with message boards. I thought we were all here to talk Jets football and sports in general? I guess some people don't have the reading comprehension to bother reading anything more than two sentences.

That's what makes Jason an outstanding poster, he puts effort into all of his post's, with a great thought process to go along with them. You would never see me make a reply, telling someone "Too-Long, Didn't-Read". That's disrespectful to the person who gave his post effort and thought. It's also bad for the message board. Keep your negative thoughts to yourself. Too long to read? Fine. But why make it known? Is that talking sports?

I guess these days, joining the "in-croud" and being an a$$hole to someone for making a football post is the "in thing to do". I guess posting an artice, followed by a reply to the same article you just posted of "TL;DR" has become a way of good posting.

Sorry to bother and waste your time DLJ; it won't happen again.

That's the problem with message boards. I thought we were all here to talk Jets football and sports in general? I guess some people don't have the reading comprehension to bother reading anything more than two sentences.

That's what makes Jason an outstanding poster, he puts effort into all of his post's, with a great thought process to go along with them. You would never see me make a reply, telling someone "Too-Long, Didn't-Read". That's disrespectful to the person who gave his post effort and thought. It's also bad for the message board. Keep your negative thoughts to yourself. Too long to read? Fine. But why make it known? Is that talking sports?

I guess these days, joining the "in-croud" and being an a$$hole to someone for making a football post is the "in thing to do". I guess posting an artice, followed by a reply to the same article you just posted of "TL;DR" has become a way of good posting.

DLJ doesn't really talk sports... she mostly repeats who sucks and who doesn't. Football talk doesn't get much deeper than a teaspoon with her.

I wasnt being an a$$hole, I simply didnt read.

Not sure why you're catching feelings about this.

Still one of the better CB's in the league. Look around. Who's that much better? Just about every CB not Revis has been getting toasted with the rules and offensive leaning flags by the refs. One of the very few offenses not taking advantage of this is....don don don...The Jets.

Still one of the better CB's in the league. Look around. Who's that much better? Just about every CB not Revis has been getting toasted with the rules and offensive leaning flags by the refs. One of the very few offenses not taking advantage of this is....don don don...The Jets.

What you mean with that is the Defense of Jets is shutdown with these ridiculous refs!!! They can make me wrathful with the last 2 games with those flags??? Come on!!!! Jets is doing his job....and i know, they will show to anybody who is the Jets D#!!!! GO D#!!!

GO JETS GO!!!

Archived