The Patriots have the best OL in the league.

SenorGato

I didn't realize this was completely true until today. I didn't even know this, but turns out the Chiefs cut once very elite LG Brian Waters (the LG to Willie Roaf, the best LT of the 2000's unless you're an Ogden fan). The Pats signed him to be their RG. Since no one really talked about this move it's the one that pays off most amongst their signings of former All Pros.

Nate Solder looks like a good player. Mankins is probably the best LG in the league, and Light is a flawed but solid power LT. Connolly is also a competent C.

As we all know, this is some bs and the Jets need to take back this advantage. One suggestion I've heard is to improve at QB.

Anyone think that this might be Moore's last year as a Jet?

A lot of having a great O-line in pass protection is on the QB, he needs to disect the D and call out the blitzers, and were to rotate protection, and Brady is the 2nd best in the league at this, and probably the 2nd best ever not to far behind Peyton. Mark on the other hand might be the worst at recognizing blitzs and changing protection or he is not allowed to, or hindered by the design of the play calls/offense. If you look at all the great offenses in the NFL, Saints, Colts, (when Peyton is healthy) Pats, Packers, they all have A QB who knows where the D is going before the snap unfortunatly we don't have a QB who can do that yet hopefully, working with Moore will change that.

Of coruse they have the best offensive line in all of football... They have 6 offensive lineman on every play; the Refs being one of em. Wake me up when NE gets called for more than one offensive holding call. It's bush league how the NFL supports the Patriots with each and every game having the refs in their back pockets.

Of coruse they have the best offensive line in all of football... They have 6 offensive lineman on every play; the Refs being one of em. Wake me up when NE gets called for more than one offensive holding call. It's bush league how the NFL supports the Patriots with each and every game having the refs in their back pockets.

Boo hoo.

I didn't realize this was completely true until today. I didn't even know this, but turns out the Chiefs cut once very elite LG Brian Waters (the LG to Willie Roaf, the best LT of the 2000's unless you're an Ogden fan). The Pats signed him to be their RG. Since no one really talked about this move it's the one that pays off most amongst their signings of former All Pros.

Nate Solder looks like a good player. Mankins is probably the best LG in the league, and Light is a flawed but solid power LT. Connolly is also a competent C.

As we all know, this is some bs and the Jets need to take back this advantage. One suggestion I've heard is to improve at QB.

Anyone think that this might be Moore's last year as a Jet?

Pretty sure everyone else did.

No, I made it up. Thanks for the enlightenment.

Are you enlightened?

the Patriots have the best QB in the league that's why they won. not their OL or Ben Jarvis Green Ellis

Very true, but it doesn't hurt them to have those guys know their role (and shut their mouth).

here's Reality: the home revenge divisional game is never easy to win

we look at it all from the Jets perspective but from the Pats perspective they had home revenge, that's a huge factor in football.

The last time the Jets were in the Pats house, they ran wild. Don't forget that.

The Pats weren't gonna lay down today and it was a tough win when they drew up the schedule in May.

I'm actually encouraged it was a competitive game and the Jets are far from done at 2-3. Mark looked better overall today than all year the offense needs to build off this game and do it in the first quarter. hope is not lost

here's Reality: the home revenge divisional game is never easy to win

we look at it all from the Jets perspective but from the Pats perspective they had home revenge, that's a huge factor in football.

The last time the Jets were in the Pats house, they ran wild. Don't forget that.

The Pats weren't gonna lay down today and it was a tough win when they drew up the schedule in May.

I'm actually encouraged it was a competitive game and the Jets are far from done at 2-3. Mark looked better overall today than all year the offense needs to build off this game and do it in the first quarter. hope is not lost

Can you believe this guy actually broke a sack with some power?

This team should be really good down the stretch.

Archived