not really the game I was expecting

Lady Jet

It was really kind of, 'eh.

The defense pretty much held Gronk, Hernandez Brady, and Welker in check, but let Green-Ellis run wild.

The O-line played so much better with Mangold back, but it didn't seem to matter. Schotty was poor, Sanchez was poor, the running game wasn't awful, but nothing to brag about, and receivers dropped critical catches, at critical times, (i.e., Connor, Plex.) There just isn't any cohesion on offense at all.

It was really kind of, 'eh.

The defense pretty much held Gronk, Hernandez Brady, and Welker in check, but let Green-Ellis run wild.

The O-line played so much better with Mangold back, but it didn't seem to matter. Schotty was poor, Sanchez was poor, the running game wasn't awful, but nothing to brag about, and receivers dropped critical catches, at critical times, (i.e., Connor, Plex.) There just isn't any cohesion on offense at all.

Welker was held in check? Really?

Also, I felt like every time I flipped to the game Hernandez was catch a pass and converting a 3rd down for them.

BJGE is such a pedestrian RB, their O-line was amazing last night and they kept Gronk in to pass protect and run block a lot. That is what kept his stats down... most importantly, the "tough guy" Jets can't tackle for sh*t anymore.

Archived