Andrew Luck Might Not Even Come Out

SoFlaJets

Everybody is drooling over Luck like he cant miss and is the next Elway. Remember Eli Manning? He was supposed to be a world beater and Ben Rapistberger is a better QB than him if you ask me.

These things never play out as predicted. Watch Luck flop and some obscure QB selected lower in the draft out play him.

Everyone has their price.

Theres going to be other very good QBs in this draft. Miami or whatever team, could fleece a team wanting Luck and still draft a franchise QB.

I would normally call ypu insane in this situation BUT there is a scenario for a trade-if the Rams or Panthers get the No. 1 pick. But there is no way in hell Miami or any other team in need of a QB who would trade Luck for picks.

I would normally call ypu insane in this situation BUT there is a scenario for a trade-if the Rams or Panthers get the No. 1 pick. But there is no way in hell Miami or any other team in need of a QB who would trade Luck for picks.

I am insane.

Look, Miami could turn the whole thing around in a relatively short amount of time with a boatload of draft picks and still get a franchise QB. Miami has more needs than just a QB.

Everybody is acting like Luck is the only QB in this draft.

I do not disagree with your point, but it is just as plausible that the Rams and Panthers keep Luck if they get the pick.

If Luck is as good as everyone thinks he is, do you keep Bradford who is good, but will what is his ceiling? Elway? Eli? Or build around the next Elway.

I realize that Luck's NFL performance is speculative, but it is something to consider for a team like the Rams/Panthers.

I do agree I think a trade is unlikely. Yes, you get the 'next' Elway, but if you gut your roster or trade all your picks away you risk turning Luck into David Carr as you hope he survives the rebuilding process that was hampered by trade.

I am insane.

Look, Miami could turn the whole thing around in a relatively short amount of time with a boatload of draft picks and still get a franchise QB. Miami has more needs than just a QB.

Everybody is acting like Luck is the only QB in this draft.

Yeah, you are insane. :D

Name me the other franchise QB in the draft.

This isnt 2004 when Big Ben, Rivers and Eli came out. There is no QB on Luck's level in this draft. A bunch of draft picks arent worth a bona fide franchise QB prospect.

Yeah, you are insane. :biggrin:

Name me the other franchise QB in the draft.

This isnt 2004 when Big Ben, Rivers and Eli came out. There is no QB on Luck's level in this draft. A bunch of draft picks arent worth a bona fide franchise QB prospect.

Landry Jones and Robert Griffin. Just to name two.

those 2 are not close to what scouts are saying about luck. Supposedly he is a special player and scouts are giving him the highest grades they ever have.

Ps: and fans would murder someone if their team traded the #1 pick

No chance of happening.....the Eagles fans would boo the selection of Luck.

Archived