Crap the dolphins blew it

Iceman88

It is very possible that he refuses to play for that disaster of a team. He could go back to school or he could pull an Elway

I don't think he will go back to school a second time but yeah I have been hearing rumors of him pulling an Elway which would be awesome if he decided not to go to the dolphins. However I think the Dolphins would be an attractive spot for him, it's nice weather year round, a great city to live in and as a team I really don't understand how they are this bad. There defense was good this year and somehow magically became utter crap this season and they have receivers.

I don't think he will go back to school a second time but yeah I have been hearing rumors of him pulling an Elway which would be awesome if he decided not to go to the dolphins. However I think the Dolphins would be an attractive spot for him, it's nice weather year round, a great city to live in and as a team I really don't understand how they are this bad. There defense was good this year and somehow magically became utter crap this season and they have receivers.

If Harbaugh gets to his or his fathers ear the 49ers could be willing to trade a lot to get him. Remember Ross turned Harbaugh off last year by pursuing him while Sporano was still the HC, he could plant the seeds of distrust toward Ross in the Luck's in order to set a trade up.

If Harbaugh gets to his or his fathers ear the 49ers could be willing to trade a lot to get him. Remember Ross turned Harbaugh off last year by pursuing him while Sporano was still the HC, he could plant the seeds of distrust toward Ross in the Luck's in order to set a trade up.

I've already read reports Ross covets Luck, there is no way he trades the #1 pick and gives up on getting him.

I'd like to see Sparano coach the Dolphags for eternity!

Yeah, but that ain't happening. I'd rather them go to an interim coach now (Nolan?), and have that maybe give them a couple win bump and keep them out of the high profile coach search in the offseason.

Yeah, but that ain't happening. I'd rather them go to an interim coach now (Nolan?), and have that maybe give them a couple win bump and keep them out of the high profile coach search in the offseason.

I want them to keep up the suckage as long as possible.

Whatever happens no high profile coach would like to go to Dolphags. Last season even a coach with no NFL head coaching experience did not want to go there.

Just wondering. Where are you hearing these rumors?

I want them to keep up the suckage as long as possible.

Whatever happens no high profile coach would like to go to Dolphags. Last season even a coach with no NFL head coaching experience did not want to go there.

They get the #1 pick and Luck and that job becomes a lot more enticing.

Just wondering. Where are you hearing these rumors?

I read on one of the pac 12 sites i go to that apparently his dad who was an NFL player and him have been trying to map out the best way for him to be successful and part of that plan could be pulling an Elway.

Archived