1050 ripping fans for Schitty hate...

CobraVerde

he has no feel for the game or adjustments

all the empty sets were dumb, and any play where mulligan is in the game is dumb

standard pro set, or 3 WR with keller and LT is how I would have attacked them. let them take away keller and plax, I still have holmes, kerley and LT to move the ball

seriously, mulligan needs to be gone, and any coach who would play him

The CS does not trust Sanchez. The plays calls take FOR FREAKING EVER, so every play is down the the final 4 seconds or less on the playclock. Every play features a full huddle.Cadence doesn't mena a damn thing. Susbtitute all you want.; you'll have plenty of time vs. the Jets.There is a real lack of urgency to this offense. Don't know how many plays the Jets feature week to week but seems clear if they cannot get a play run any quicker there is a serious problemAre there too many? Are they too complicated? And running and play action when you're down 2 TDs from the 3rd quarter on is a joke. Further Ground and Pound sounds great. But NFL football requires taking advantage of mismatches (Gronk vs. Leonard and Smith, for example). And we NEVER do that. The jets have their gameplan and they don't vary from it at all.

Fear that Ryan is like his dad, indifferent to offense, and failing to grasp you have to be able to pass effectively to win big games. Look what Jim Harbaugh is doing with Alex Smith, and look at the scared pussfied way we treat Sanchez. Yes, may be #6 sucks but we aren't going to win anything playing like this. This is a recipe for 9-7/10-6, losing in the playoffs every year. And if this was the idea, bringing Homles back and signing Burress was a complete waste of cap space. Better he signed a Cullen Jenkins, a guard, a tackle and a safety and kept Cotch with Turner and Kerley.

Nope.... its more like WTF did you just say

I can't type slowly so...You were whining about how the Jets didn't run the ball when the Pats were supposedly giving us the run...You said we were playing into their hands...If they're giving us the run and the team chooses to go with that, how is that NOT playing into their hands?

It's cool though...work around that with a couple of "wtf are you talking about?" posts...

I can't type slowly so...You were whining about how the Jets didn't run the ball when the Pats were supposedly giving us the run...You said we were playing into their hands...If they're giving us the run and the team chooses to go with that, how is that NOT playing into their hands?

It's cool though...work around that with a couple of "wtf are you talking about?" posts...

Nevermind Gato If you dont get it by now Im not going to explain it again.

Archived