So basically it goes like this...when the Jets lose blame everything on Sanchez?

Matt39

-Wilkerson apparently isn't as strong as Tom Brady.

-Kyle Wilson has yet another ball bounce off of his face

-Shonn Greene runs like he has a bag over his head and has a ball bounce directly off of his face as well that effectively ended any chances we had on a nice drive.

-Brick turns Andre Carter into Deacon Jones

- Dustin Keller is comically bad

-Joe Mcknight has a punt sail directly between his arms

-Strickland has said punt in his arms and decides to somersault over the ball instead of securing it.

I mean, you cant turn the ball over like this and expect to beat a good football team. But our defense is awesome. They really get us stops when we need them.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Strong QB play would make many of our other issues irrelevant. Look at the Packers. They are absolutely pathetic on defense. In fact, coming into this week, they weren't that far behind the Pats (314 ypg) in pass defense (Packers - 300 ypg allowed). Yet because of Aaron Rodgers, they're the best team in football. Funny how that works.

Strong QB play would make many of our other issues irrelevant. Look at the Packers. They are absolutely pathetic on defense. In fact, coming into this week, they weren't that far behind the Pats (314 ypg) in pass defense (Packers - 300 ypg allowed). Yet because of Aaron Rodgers, they're the best team in football. Funny how that works.

Right, Aaron Rodgers who's on his way of going down as the best QB ever. If Brady has that stuff happen to him last night, the Jets win.

Right, Aaron Rodgers who's on his way of going down as the best QB ever. If Brady has that stuff happen to him last night, the Jets win.

Absolutely...you cant give the Patriots that many opportunities.

It was a debacle. Just like last season when the Jets had the chance to finally bitch slap the division. They choked, again. They had all the answers, we had none and they got all the breaks. You cant beat the Pats turning the ball over 4 times (I count a missed FG as a turnover). And you have to capitalize on your opportunities. Brady gave them 3 easy interceptions that they dropped and Mo Wilk couldnt pry the balls out Brady's hands not mention the numerous times they couldnt bring the pussy down for a sack.

Perfect storm of sh*t last night. Pure sh*t.

It was a debacle. Just like last season when the Jets had the chance to finally bitch slap the division. They choked, again. They had all the answers, we had none and they got all the breaks. You cant beat the Pats turning the ball over 4 times (I count a missed FG as a turnover). And you have to capitalize on your opportunities. Brady gave them 3 easy interceptions that they dropped and Mo Wilk couldnt pry the balls out Brady's hands not mention the numerous times they couldnt bring the pussy down for a sack.

Yeah, everything pretty much went wrong last night and yet we still had a chance. Sanchez put together a pretty nice drive on the Plax touchdown...and then the defense decides to blitz directly at blockers(why we blitzed all night was beyond me) and let Brady bleed to the clock to go back up 2 TD's.

blah blah blah...we need an elite QB. The only elite QB right now is Rodgers. Brady wasn't anything out of the ordinary last night. Our blitzes were just totally ineffective and we couldn't catch the freaking ball.

Yeah, everything pretty much went wrong last night and yet we still had a chance. Sanchez put together a pretty nice drive on the Plax touchdown...and then the defense decides to blitz directly at blockers(why we blitzed all night was beyond me) and let Brady bleed to the clock to go back up 2 TD's.

blah blah blah...we need an elite QB. The only elite QB right now is Rodgers. Brady wasn't anything out of the ordinary last night. Our blitzes were just totally ineffective and we couldn't catch the freaking ball.

I dont know man, Brady was lights out last night...especially in the 2nd half. He looked liked the all world QB we've known for all these years. But, you kind of have to expect and accept that out of him. He's Brady. The Jets had their opportunities and did everything they could to squander them away. The Patriots wanted it more...I hate to say it, but its true. The team that wanted it more won last night. Bottom line.

I dont know man, Brady was lights out last night...especially in the 2nd half. He looked liked the all world QB we've known for all these years. But, you kind of have to expect and accept that out of him. He's Brady. The Jets had their opportunities and did everything they could to squander them away. The Patriots wanted it more...I hate to say it, but its true. The team that wanted it more won last night. Bottom line.

He's hitting guys running 5 yard patterns, except for Gronkowski, who's a beast. We were blitzing Brady and it obviously wasn't working as he would get rid of it quickly.

He wasn't nearly all world last night...he tried to hand us the game in the first half, and our defense couldn't catch.

Brady threw three passes that should have been picked in the first half. If the Jets just grab one of them its potentially a totally different game. He warmed up as the game progressed but to say he was "lights out" last night is ridiculous. There were moments last night where he looked just like Sanchez.

The OP is 100% correct. This was a total team failure - the coaches, the entire offense including the QB, the defense and special teams. They all let us down last night.

-Wilkerson apparently isn't as strong as Tom Brady.

-Kyle Wilson has yet another ball bounce off of his face

-Shonn Greene runs like he has a bag over his head and has a ball bounce directly off of his face as well that effectively ended any chances we had on a nice drive.

-Brick turns Andre Carter into Deacon Jones

- Dustin Keller is comically bad

-Joe Mcknight has a punt sail directly between his arms

-Strickland has said punt in his arms and decides to somersault over the ball instead of securing it.

I mean, you cant turn the ball over like this and expect to beat a good football team. But our defense is awesome. They really get us stops when we need them.

You forgot to mention the fact that Eric Smith once again proved that he is the single worst starting player in the NFL, and a sh*tty backup too. The man should never be alllowed to step on the field for any play that isn't special teams.

You forgot to mention the fact that Eric Smith once again proved that he is the single worst starting player in the NFL, and a sh*tty backup too. The man should never be alllowed to step on the field for any play that isn't special teams.

Yeah, there's obviously more. Smith is a special teams player that's starting.

All this Jets team has done is proved they are no different than the decades of teams that came before them, other than the fact that they're able to win a few more games during those periods when everyone thinks they suck. The second a game matters they play like the biggest bunch of pathetic losers you've ever laid your eyes on. Is it really surprising that their 4 worst performances have been in their AFC Championship appearances and their games against the Pats that would have put them in the drivers seat for the AFC East? If any one of these dipsh*ts start their whining complaining bullsh*t about lack of respect ever again they should be cut on the spot.

Yeah, there's obviously more. Smith is a special teams player that's starting.

Yeah, I know you weren't saying those were the only problems, we could probably sit here and list 53 players and who knows how many coaches if we really wanted. But there is no single person in the entire world I hate more right now than Eric Smith, so I had to make sure it was mentioned.

He's hitting guys running 5 yard patterns, except for Gronkowski, who's a beast. We were blitzing Brady and it obviously wasn't working as he would get rid of it quickly.

He wasn't nearly all world last night...he tried to hand us the game in the first half, and our defense couldn't catch.

Brady threw three passes that should have been picked in the first half. If the Jets just grab one of them its potentially a totally different game. He warmed up as the game progressed but to say he was "lights out" last night is ridiculous. There were moments last night where he looked just like Sanchez.

The OP is 100% correct. This was a total team failure - the coaches, the entire offense including the QB, the defense and special teams. They all let us down last night.

He was lights out in the 2nd half...he was eating up everything the Jets were showing. Every adjustment he made at the LOS was perfect, it was the right call, and we couldnt stop it. It was QB'ing 101, Brady style. Nothing confused him at all. Dude was a monster in the 2nd half. How you think differently is beyond me.

And LMFAO at Klacko arguing against "should have been INT"....I mean really dude? Cpt. Klacko will stand on his soap box and scream how stupid of a stat it is when its vs. Mark Sanchez...but when Brady does it, thats when it means something! :rolleyes:

329, 3 TDs, no turnovers, 67%, QBR of 118 vs. the best pass D in the league. Now thats an ordinary day.

He was lights out in the 2nd half...he was eating up everything the Jets were showing. Every adjustment he made at the LOS was perfect, it was the right call, and we couldnt stop it. It was QB'ing 101, Brady style. Nothing confused him at all. Dude was a monster in the 2nd half. How you think differently is beyond me.

And LMFAO at Klacko arguing against "should have been INT"....I mean really dude? Cpt. Klacko will stand on his soap box and scream how stupid of a stat it is when its vs. Mark Sanchez...but when Brady does it, thats when it means something! :rolleyes:

329, 3 TDs, no turnovers, 67%, QBR of 118 vs. the best pass D in the league. Now thats an ordinary day.

Ge fellate him already and get it over with. :face:

Brady was garbage in the first half until that last drive, which is why I think it's a complete joke for anyone to try to excuse the defenses performance at all last night. It had nothing to do with the offenses inability to stay on the field, because the defense couldn't do a damn thing from the first drive of the game. The only reason they were even able to hold the Patriots to field goals were because Brady couldn't hit a number of completely wide open receivers and even then, the defenders couldn't make a play when Brady was hitting them in the numbers. It's the same point I made in the game thread, you knew if the Jets kept playing the way they were Brady was eventually going to get it together, and then it would be game over, and that's exactly what happened from the end of the half on.

He ran the no huddle very well....but he wasn't anything that couldnt be stopped. We didnt have an answer for Gronkowski if anything.

Yes, definitely the fans fault.

Rather be right than win, eh?

It's the fans fault for the mass suicide that's been going on around here.

Still can't figure out why beating 3 non-playoff teams made everyone think we were for real.

I wish I could be a homer and ignore the reality of the team, but it's just not in my DNA.

Good enough to beat most teams but not good enough to matter.

It's not all on Sanchez, he played the typical Sanchez game. We just came up against a team better than us.

Blame the fans that didn't see it coming.

Oh, that's such a load of crap. That was one of the most pathetic performances from top to bottom I've ever seen, and it had little to nothing to do with the almighty Pats. The Pats defense is garbage and yet the offense still couldn't do sh*t. Brady was horrendous in the first half and the Jets couldn't do a damn thing regardless, other than stand there and let Brady screw up their TD chances so that they had to settle for field goals. This team proved quite simply that the only difference between them and the same old Jets of the past is that they manage to play well enough in meaningless games first in order to have bigger games for them to completely sh*t their pants in.

Ge fellate him already and get it over with. :face:

Its just like Rex said, thats the difference a great QB makes. He ate the entire defensive game plan up for lunch.

And whats wrong with giving credit where credit it due? I'm not a raging homer like you are so I'm able to see the truth. Brady chewed up and spit out Rex and Pettine's entire game plan in the 2nd half. Sad but true.

Sanchez sucks a$$.

But the thing is, he's the QB this year and the near future. It's 100% the coaching staff's responsibility to get him ready. He's not lazy and is known as a hard worker and is coachable.

So, Rex, Schitty, Cavanagh better find a way to make him start better earlier. The Jets can't win playing only half a game on offense. They showed a graphic last night that Sanchez has a 64 QBR in 1st quarter and it improves ever Q after that. Do a bullpen session before games, something to get him more prepared and accurate early.

But screw it, I have no idea what to do because I'M NOT GETTING PAID TO FIND OUT. Rex, Schitty, and Cavanagh are paid to do it.

If Jim Harbaugh can turn Alex Smith into something, certainly something can be done with Sanchez

Still can't figure out why beating 3 non-playoff teams made everyone think we were for real.

I wish I could be a homer and ignore the reality of the team, but it's just not in my DNA.

Stop it.

I said at the beginning of the year I didn't think the Jets were making the playoffs but you don't see me acting all superior over it like you do.

Its just like Rex said, thats the difference a great QB makes. He ate the entire defensive game plan up for lunch.

And whats wrong with giving credit where credit it due? I'm not a raging homer like you are so I'm able to see the truth. Brady chewed up and spit out Rex and Pettine's entire game plan in the 2nd half. Sad but true.

The defensive game plan was horrible. Safety blitzes up the middle that got picked up every single time. It was the opposite of what we did in the playoffs.

Oh, that's such a load of crap. That was one of the most pathetic performances from top to bottom I've ever seen, and it had little to nothing to do with the almighty Pats. The Pats defense is garbage and yet the offense still couldn't do sh*t. Brady was horrendous in the first half and the Jets couldn't do a damn thing regardless, other than stand there and let Brady screw up their TD chances so that they had to settle for field goals. This team proved quite simply that the only difference between them and the same old Jets of the past is that they manage to play well enough in meaningless games first in order to have bigger games for them to completely sh*t their pants in.

When has the offense ever really "done sh*t"? They're ranked in the bottom third of the league. Was it Deon that called it "garbage vs. garbage"?

There are no curses, there are no SOJ, there's just teams that we are better than, and teams that are better than us. Pats fall into the later category.

Stop it.

I said at the beginning of the year I didn't think the Jets were making the playoffs but you don't see me acting all superior over it like you do.

You hedged. You've been on the bandwagon full force. Cursory skims of your weekly homer rants tell you that.

Sanchez sucks a$$.

But the thing is, he's the QB this year and the near future. It's 100% the coaching staff's responsibility to get him ready. He's not lazy and is known as a hard worker and is coachable.

So, Rex, Schitty, Cavanagh better find a way to make him start better earlier. The Jets can't win playing only half a game on offense. They showed a graphic last night that Sanchez has a 64 QBR in 1st quarter and it improves ever Q after that. Do a bullpen session before games, something to get him more prepared and accurate early.

But screw it, I have no idea what to do because I'M NOT GETTING PAID TO FIND OUT. Rex, Schitty, and Cavanagh are paid to do it.

If Jim Harbaugh can turn Alex Smith into something, certainly something can be done with Sanchez

This is like when Hogan joined the nWo.

I was ready to point this out as well... good job.

Whats the reality? That they just got served by Tom Brady?

I still think the Jets are better team then the Pats. Thats just the difference between having a HOF QB and having Mark Sanchez. Then you give him 4 extra chances? Nearly impossible to win. The Jets gave them that game and Brady ate if for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

You've fully become the I rather be right on a message board fan. I'd just embrace it at this point if I were you.

When has the offense ever really "done sh*t"? They're ranked in the bottom third of the league. Was it Deon that called it "garbage vs. garbage"?

There are no curses, there are no SOJ, there's just teams that we are better than, and teams that are better than us. Pats fall into the later category.

Of course it's not a curse, it's just the continuation of a pathetic history of this franchise, nothing more. The fact that this team cries and whines when compared to that history is laughable because they are nothing but the newest chapter in it.

And as mediocre as the Jets offense has been, that's absolutely no excuse for their worst non-Ravens performs of the season against the league's worst defense. That loss had a hell of a lot more to do with the Jets than the Pats last night. The Pats were playing like crap, but the Jets were just so unbelievably awful it made no difference whatsoever. The Jets would have lost to the Colts the way they played last night, it was pathetic.

Archived