Tape review: Clueless Jets

flgreen

Now you've got it.

Honest question, if you feel like answering with a cute gif, I'll go on my way- but you dont think Gronkowski was the clear best player on the field last night? What was Brady doing that was so much better than what Sanchez was doing? Throwing the ball to the sideline to a non covered Deion Branch?

Gronk was getting draped all night and found a way to come down with the football....I thought he was the clear difference other than the boneheaded turnovers by McKnight and Greene.

Honest question, if you feel like answering with a cute gif, I'll go on my way- but you dont think Gronkowski was the clear best player on the field last night? What was Brady doing that was so much better than what Sanchez was doing? Throwing the ball to the sideline to a non covered Deion Branch?

Gronk was getting draped all night and found a way to come down with the football....I thought he was the clear difference other than the boneheaded turnovers by McKnight and Greene.

My honest answer is that it doesn't matter. In re last night's game, we played so poorly in all three phases that if Gronkowski blew out his knee running out of the tunnel, we'd have lost by 10 instead of 21. In re the league more generally, the only advantage the Pats have over us is at QB, and so far that's been more than enough to keep us from winning the division.

Archived