So do we have to give up more than 1 first round pick for Peyton next year?

Blackout

If Carson Palmer is worth a 2 1st rounders or a 1st rounder and a 2nd, then it would take about Sanchez, 2 1st round picks, and a 2nd.

At this point, I would take the deal. We promote Tom Moore to OC, fire Schotty, and let Manning be Manning. Dustin Keller, Santonio Holmes would be stars.

Yeah, I think we can get at least a conditional 1st for Sanchez, then we can use that pick and ours next year + some later to get Manning. He's coming off of a serious injury, so Tanny might be able to barter down to those two picks + some later. Then sign the best RT in FA and replace Smith and we will be golden, imo. Could replace Schotty too, but if he can screw up arguably the best QB in the history of the game, then he should change professions and become a tire salesman or something.

Says who? You? And how stupid would you have to be to give up a first round pick for two years when your not guaranteed a Super Bowl or that he will even be healthy for every game?

he'll be back

if Manning never plays another game, I owe you a Coca Cola.

he'll be back

if Manning never plays another game, I owe you a Coca Cola.

Not saying he won't play again, but what makes you think he'll ever be as good again? He is coming off of a very serious neck injury. Neck injuries can affect every aspect of a quarterbacks game. And we won't know what he's would be until he gets into games.

Archived