Jack Del Rio fired

Klecko73isGod

This is a sad day for Jacksonville. It will only be a matter of time before this team is gone. Really sucks for the community and this city. The teams sucks, but those games are actually a really good time. Wayne was loyal to the city. The guy claims he's going to keep the team here, but I highly doubt it.

Hey JiF, I don't mean this as an insult, but observing your florida gator in your sig, he looks a bit retarded. Like his left eye is crossed and the right one is bugging out. Is it supposed to look like that?

Hey JiF, I don't mean this as an insult, but observing your florida gator in your sig, he looks a bit retarded. Like his left eye is crossed and the right one is bugging out. Is it supposed to look like that?

That logo is from the 50s when it was ok to make fun of the retarded.

Ha! Never noticed it. Its not supposed to look like that. I had to change the image when the board switched. Dont think I was paying any attention.

Archived