Is it time to turn on Moore yet?

THE ILK

I can't believe he called WR fumble, wr tipped pass into defenders arms, qb fumble and qb interception in the same game. I can understand calling any 2 of them in 1 game, but all 4.. come on now

This falls on REX RYAN and MIKE TANNENBAUM because they allow us and themselves to be deceived by these two thieving liars. I bet you Rex allows an EXTENSION to both.

We should consider ourselves fortunate they didn't call the signature play of Schitty's playbook....The Pick Six.

Oh quit the shenanigans...if these posts were saying what you want to hear you would have zero problem with them.

Yeah, you got me, because never before have I disagreed with someone on a message board. Your wisdom and keen sense of observation strikes again.

No, I promise you, it has nothing to do with your opinion and everything to do with how unbearably obnoxious you act. At this point I hope I never agree with you on anything just on general principal.

Yeah, you got me, because never before have I disagreed with someone on a message board. Your wisdom and keen sense of observation strikes again.

No, I promise you, it has nothing to do with your opinion and everything to do with how unbearably obnoxious you act. At this point I hope I never agree with you on anything just on general principal.

Ok I should have myself more clear...cut the shenanigans because if my obnoxiously made point fit your agenda you'd be perfectly fine with it.

San Fran?

Yeah but we've seen teams play over their heads before just in this division.'06 Jets...'08 Phags....this years Bills early on...no one is bragging about those coaching staffs. Up and down SF is surprisingly talented....real young, big, and athletic on offense...guys like Smith, Willis, Brooks, WC Pouha, and whoever else on D...no denying that their coaching staff is doing a great job there bringing structure and organization, but to maintain their upside in the future they HAVE to get players...otherwise eventually they get exposed.

Yeah but we've seen teams play over their heads before just in this division.'06 Jets...'08 Phags....this years Bills early on...no one is bragging about those coaching staffs. Up and down SF is surprisingly talented....real young, big, and athletic on offense...guys like Smith, Willis, Brooks, WC Pouha, and whoever else on D...no denying that their coaching staff is doing a great job there bringing structure and organization, but to maintain their upside in the future they HAVE to get players...otherwise eventually they get exposed.

playing st louis steattle and arizona 6 time a year helps too!

playing st louis steattle and arizona 6 time a year helps too!

Oh yeah that too...SF was on the way to being the new Cards/Texans if they weren't already anyway...there's plenty of talent there to build on for Harbaugh and friends....OTOH I'm a big Harbaugh fan...both of those brothers can coach.

Archived