Ok so we sucked today but...

BornJetsFan1983

Man we are winning a superbowl this year...believe it!!

Here why:

Holmes isnt going to play like that again.

We only have to beat the giants and Dolphins.

I mean there is no way they leave hunter out there all alone again, right? Someone will get LT out there to help block...

DId you know we have shonne green is on the team and he's about to go into beast mode

Woody just had johnson and johnson make a new lotion that has prowess properties put in all the locker room bags

Rex is going to punch shotty in the face

Sanchez is going to get as many hotdogs as he needs at the half from now on

And finally, the Jets want to get to the playoffs, they do, they didn't play like it today but they do. And when we go agaisnt big blue there is going to be some a$$ kicking going on. Remember we hate their RB's QB, pretty much the whole team. Its going to be good.

Here why:

I mean there is no way they leave hunter out there all alone again, right? Someone will get LT out there to help block...

DId you know we have shonne green is on the team and he's about to go into beast mode

Woody just had johnson and johnson make a new lotion that has prowess properties put in all the locker room bags

And finally, the Jets want to get to the playoffs, they do, they didn't play like it today but they do. And when we go agaisnt big blue there is going to be some a$$ kicking going on. Remember we hate their RB's QB, pretty much the whole team. Its going to be good.

Not for nothing...but are you ok?

Here why:

I'm all for the Jets and all, but this thread didn't make any sense

Until I dropped a big hit of acid, and then I saw what you meant. I saw it, literally. I also saw Rex riding through the sky of a big purple rhino with Jets emblems in its eyes, and Joe Namath was peddling panty hose to Tom Brady. That's when the trip went from good to bad and I spent the next 10 hours in the bathroom questioning the thought process of John Crapper when he started off on his process of designing the toilet.

Anyhow, the point is, I get it man, and I'm so right there with you. just remember that if you see Rex flying overhead on a purple rhino with jets emblems in its eyes, be careful, because the crapper is just around the corner.

Go Jets!

Archived