Glad the final score was a blow-out, know why?

Jetfan13

So I couldn't blame the refs for the bs roughing calls and the non-holding calls and the non-roughing calls.

But as it turned out it didn't matter, WE SUCKED IN EVERY ASPECT OF THE GAME...

Starting to wonder about Rex, Pettine and Callihan also..Can't we ever have the team ready for an important game?

I think Sanchez might lead the NFL in helmet to helmet or late hits that were not called. Then the opposing player gets fined the next week.

Its rediculous how many helmet to helmets penalties that don't get called on Sanchez

So I couldn't blame the refs for the bs roughing calls and the non-holding calls and the non-roughing calls.

Starting to wonder about Rex, Pettine and Callihan also..Can't we ever have the team ready for an important game?

Nice, I started to wonder about that after the second Pats game.....

if you look sanchez ducks more then anyone. Instead of stepping up throwing and getting crushed, sanchez holds the ball a curls up in fetal position and gets hit

This. And he stares down the pressure. Scared little boy out there. Tough litte ****er though...I'll give him that. He gets up after some big hits.

Watch this clip from yesterday's Saints game. It is Brees' 47-yd TD pass to Lance Moore.

http://www.nfl.com/v...e-47-yd-pass-TD

This is EXACTLY what Sanchez cannot do consistently. His inability to feel the rush and step up in the pocket — while keeping his eyes downfield — is a problem. He won't be a franchise QB till he can do this on a consistent basis. All the very good to elite QBs move around in the pocket like this in their sleep. Sad thing is Sanchez looks like he's actually regressed in this area.

Good point. Since Rex has been here, we have never won an "important" game.

vs. Bengals (to make playoffs): Loss!

@Steelers regular season, with playoff berth basically on the line: Loss!

@Bengals (Playoffs): Loss!

@San Diego (Playoffs): Loss!

@Indianapolis (Playoffs): Loss!

@New England (Playoffs): Loss!

Those are just six of the "important" games that the coaching staff couldn't win in the last two years!

Watch this clip from yesterday's Saints game. It is Brees' 47-yd TD pass to Lance Moore.

http://www.nfl.com/v...e-47-yd-pass-TD

This is EXACTLY what Sanchez cannot do consistently. His inability to feel the rush and step up in the pocket — while keeping his eyes downfield — is a problem. He won't be a franchise QB till he can do this on a consistent basis. All the very good to elite QBs move around in the pocket like this in their sleep. Sad thing is Sanchez looks like he's actually regressed in this area.

Agreed....although if I was QB and had Wayne Hunter on the OL It would be hard for me to be totally focused on the recievers.

Right now though the NFL is about

Brady

Brees

Rogers

Roethlisberger.

Everyone else is up and down. Just when you think Eli is stepping up and getting ready to join that group he has a game like he did yesterday. Rivers, who is playing out of his mind right now couldn't do anything right in October or November.

Flacco: Did anyone see his performance last night ?

Archived