Bucs fired Raheem Morris

F.Chowds

BREAKING: The Bucs fire entire Tampa Bay coaching staff. Every coach and coordinator has been relieved of his duty.

That's the normal way to do it when your team needs a new overhaul. All new people. Unless you have a Westhoff for special teams. Him, you keep.

Hoping 4 A Super Bowl....you will be hoping for a long time. Rex is not the guy to take the Jets any farther than he already has. 8-8 will look damn good in a few years.

I'm sorry, I forgot we went to 2 AFCGs in the 2 prior years and has already won more playoff games then any other Jets coach in history.

How are you so sure he can't take us to a SB? Who would you replace him with?

Hoping....The two AFC Championship games are in the past. Evaluating the present, the Jets have some serious problems;

1- Slow LBs- Pace and Scott are slow and nowhere near where they once were.

2- Zero pass rush. Who led the Jets in sacks? Maybin. With how many? 6. The Jets need more of a pass rush.

3- safety play, even with Jim Leonard, is weak.

4- Is Shonn Green really an every-down back?

5- Mark Sanchez has regressed. Shotty or not, he failed to execute the plays called. He is indecisive in the pocket. He threw two interceptions to DL on a checkdown, and his longest throw vs. the Giants was for 15 yards. Not at all strong QB play.

6- WR suddenly is an issue. How can Holmes come back with Sanchez and Shotty still with the Jets. Uncomfortable at best, unrealistic at worst.

7- OL, especially Hunter, is awful.

Too many holes, absolutely no depth, and a cap situation that is not very friendly. The Jets layed out a lot of money to Hunter, Brick, Mangold, Revis, Sanchez, Holmes etc. I do not see this team getting better, and we all saw how Rex handles adversity.

1. Scott still makes some plays, and they have been rotating Mauga in more and resting Scott more. We have always had a problem with finding a legit OLB to rush the QB.

2. This statement is a contradiction in itself. They have zero pass rush you say, but then state in the next sentence how Maybin has 6. The Jets ranked 15th in sacks this year. We have some pass rush, not enough to my liking, but let's not pretend like they have zero pass rush. And Maybin was nothing but good news for this team. We got him dirt cheap and he outproduced everyone's expectations.

3. Agreed, Smith is not a starting safety and Leonhard's season ended early two years in a row now with leg injuries. We need youth and a safety who can run with the Gronk's of the league.

4. That's still up in the air but he's gotten a lot better catching the ball, something he didn't do last year.

5. Agreed again. Sanchez regressed IMO, but we are not getting rid of him, not without seeing how he does under a new OC first.

6. I don't think anyone expected Holmes to quit on the team like he did. Plax isn't coming back so we need to draft or get at least one more WR through the draft or FA.

7. Hunter has been god awful this year.

If Rex is gonna be a successful coach, which i think he can be, he will deal with adversity. He knows how to get the team motivated and push players. As bad as Sanchez has been at times, Rex still got our team to the AFCG, whether or not you care to look at history, but it still happened and Rex took us there. Right now I think he's the best coach right now to take us there.

Archived