Dexter Mafia Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good night, Song.

Yeah, we don't have to rush in this list.

Yes, I'm resigned to dying, but I prefer that we lynch scum rather than eliminate me in a situation where the town isn't close to losing.

not sure mass reveal is the play with the #'s what they are but that's fine with me.

I'm also leery of Sharrows convenient claim he was shot followed up by suggesting a mass reveal. If he's scum that missed then he's doc hunting.

oh.. in that case he can gfh.

Huh? With all the BPVs around (apparently), this is a weird post. And you weren't paying attention, and the "gfh" post looks to be trying to brush your mistake under the carpet.

It sounds like scum hitting the Doc is even less chance than scum hitting a vest. Interesting that you bring up Doc hunting, though.

From my perspective, I'm pretty confident that I could solve the game with a mass reveal. That's why I'm ok with it. Whether the rest of you would trust my conclusions is another story.

Like I said, I'm cool with that. At this point, it seems reasonable. Here's a little tidbit that I find interesting:

1. Vic - ok with mass reveal

2. Lily - not ok

3. JC - ok with mass reveal

4. Pac - not ok

5. SMC - ok with mass reveal

6. Leelou - not ok

7. Crusher - unknown

8. Sharrow - ok with mass reveal

9. Song - not ok

10. Verbal - ok with mass reveal

I'll remove the ok's:

Lily

Pac

Leelou

Song

Crusher (unknown)

Now I'll remove the folks I think are townies (uncountered Cop and vetted reviver):

Lily

Pac

Crusher (unknown)

My opinion is we view and lynch from this crowd. Scum doesn't want a mass reveal - they can get caught in a lie. They'd rather get to night. We have the numbers, and we have the time. I think this is a reasonable course of action.

Thoughts?

Huh? With all the BPVs around (apparently), this is a weird post. And you weren't paying attention, and the "gfh" post looks to be trying to brush your mistake under the carpet.

It sounds like scum hitting the Doc is even less chance than scum hitting a vest. Interesting that you bring up Doc hunting, though.

not sure mass reveal is the play with the #'s what they are but that's fine with me.

I'm also leery of Sharrows convenient claim he was shot followed up by suggesting a mass reveal. If he's scum that missed then he's doc hunting.

It's a brilliant gambit. The scum team could have not attempted a kill and then had sharrow claim he was shot.

BUT, I want a reveal from Sharrow because of my theory. If Sharrow has a vest, then he has a role.

The quick piggyback concerned me. Still think SMC is prolly not scum but would rather be sure and allow Leelou one more chance before a mass reveal.

There's one thing wrong with that theory. I'm perfectly willing to reveal my role if everyone wants me to. I just don't want to doc outed. So if I'm lying I would get caught anyway, right? How does everyone revealing change that? I don't get where you're coming from at all.

Like I said, I'm cool with that. At this point, it seems reasonable. Here's a little tidbit that I find interesting:

1. Vic - ok with mass reveal

2. Lily - not ok

3. JC - ok with mass reveal

4. Pac - not ok

5. SMC - ok with mass reveal

6. Leelou - not ok

7. Crusher - unknown

8. Sharrow - ok with mass reveal

9. Song - not ok

10. Verbal - ok with mass reveal

I'll remove the ok's:

Lily

Pac

Leelou

Song

Crusher (unknown)

Now I'll remove the folks I think are townies (uncountered Cop and vetted reviver):

Lily

Pac

Crusher (unknown)

My opinion is we view and lynch from this crowd. Scum doesn't want a mass reveal - they can get caught in a lie. They'd rather get to night. We have the numbers, and we have the time. I think this is a reasonable course of action.

Thoughts?

Can we lynch Pac? I'd like to have that hammer.

There's one thing wrong with that theory. I'm perfectly willing to reveal my role if everyone wants me to. I just don't want to doc outed. So if I'm lying I would get caught anyway, right? How does everyone revealing change that? I don't get where you're coming from at all.

Talking about the Doc outed is fishy - why bring it up at all? How do you not see the logic of locking scum into roleclaims?

I like my list above more and more.

The quick piggyback concerned me. Still think SMC is prolly not scum but would rather be sure and allow Leelou one more chance before a mass reveal.

If you think he's "prolly not scum", then you shouldn't be voting for him.

If doc is outed it shouldn't be a problem. The fact there was a missed kill suggests to me there's no role blocker. No role blocker=doc can keep him/herself alive or play the coin flip game with the cop. I like our chances with that.

LeeLou- Can you confirm you got a result last night or were blocked? Don't reveal the result as you can verify claims.

If doc is outed it shouldn't be a problem. The fact there was a missed kill suggests to me there's no role blocker. No role blocker=doc can keep him/herself alive or play the coin flip game with the cop. I like our chances with that.

LeeLou- Can you confirm you got a result last night or were blocked? Don't reveal the result as you can verify claims.

Agreed.

I should explain that. I tend to be more of a gut player than a logical person. I know you are a logical player, Verb. So, while I can't see the logic myself, if that many of you do, it must be there.

I should explain that. I tend to be more of a gut player than a logical person. I know you are a logical player, Verb. So, while I can't see the logic myself, if that many of you do, it must be there.

Interesting. I know you favor the gut, but you've been on board with TONS of logical points, especially when dealing with Kivam. You see them....I get the feeling you are choosing to ignore them.

Lily

Pac

Crusher

If Leelou is not fakeclaiming, I'd put money on our scum in that bucket of 3.

Excellent. With that confirmed I believe we should go forth with the mass reveal.

How about we go straight down from the player list. I know this puts me last, but I didn't suggest this move....I'm just all for it, hehe.

That work?

That works for me.

1. Vic - half-reveal

3. Lily

4. Jetscode

5. Pac

7. SMC - Miller claim

10. Crusher

18. Verbal

I am the Day-Time Doc. I can protect during the day. I've only protected myself. The reason I think I'm roleless now is the SK's who killed during the day seem to be all dead. I also didn't want to reveal because I was afraid the real doc would think that's BS and counterclaim. I felt we'd need myself and/or the night doc to have a chance this game.

UPDATED PLAYER LIST

1. Vic

2. Brett (SK, day killer) -- lynched D2

3. Lily

4. Jetscode

5. Pac

6. JiF (town, 2nd deputy, 1-time BPV) -- killed D1, revived N2, killed again D2

7. SMC

8. AVM (town, tracker) -- killed N1

9. Leelou

10. Crusher

11. CTM (scum, watcher) -- lynched D1

12. Optimus Primate (town, Lie Detector, 1-time BPV)

13. Sharrow

14. Nolder (town, PR, must post vote counts)

15. Hess (SK, kills 3 phases in a row, takes off 2 phases) -- killed N2

16. Smash (SK, night killer) -- killed N1

17. Song

18. Verbal

Vic first?

Archived