1. Vic - day doc

3. Lily- psychiatrist

4. Jetscode- roleless

5. Pac-

7. SMC - Miller claim

10. Crusher

13. Sharrow

18. Verbal

Interesting how the 2 biggest proponents of the mass reveal are the last 2 names on the list. if scum, they get the added benefit of seeing what everyone else claims before they claim themselves.

Scumtell. Vampire recruitment games where there are no days/nights and just a set time until conversions usually use the player list to be fair. And there is always the scum that complain when bad luck makes them early.

I was wondering if any of the "not oks" from my list would show this tell.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can we lynch pac now?

Hell yes. That reveal was ******* awful. Doesn't fit the game design at all.

Neither does Lily's for that matter....is she supposed to catch all 3 of the SKs or something? Also doesn't fit imo, but way better than this DPR-esque reveal by Pac.

eh, do what you want. why do you think I didn't want mass reveals? Ape got shat on last game when I gave him the same kind of twists.

just note.. much easier for me to have just said "roleless" but I told the truth. Vic, Lily, JC are all either conveniently claiming something that's useless or vanilla roleless.

I did enough this game.. pegged smash and brett... if only I could have hammered CTM lol.

eh, do what you want. why do you think I didn't want mass reveals? Ape got shat on last game when I gave him the same kind of twists.

just note.. much easier for me to have just said "roleless" but I told the truth. Vic, Lily, JC are all either conveniently claiming something that's useless or vanilla roleless.

I did enough this game.. pegged smash and brett... if only I could have hammered CTM lol.

Sooooo Day doc with 3 Sk's was useless. MAKES SENSE

You're calling out Vic on that reveal? Haha....that was not a convenient reveal. In the words of a certain primate, "you've just showed us your a$$".

Hehe

Hell yes. That reveal was ******* awful. Doesn't fit the game design at all.

Neither does Lily's for that matter....is she supposed to catch all 3 of the SKs or something? Also doesn't fit imo, but way better than this DPR-esque reveal by Pac.

Now you're reallly pinging. What "game design" are you talking about lol. 80 has put together a massacre.. 3 sk's, a scum team, shrinks, backup cops, etc etc..

If I get lynched hopefully you go next.

Sooooo Day doc with 3 Sk's was useless. MAKES SENSE

I'm saying it's convenient that your "role" is now useless...

I'm sure we're getting a doc claim any time now which would mean we have a day doc, night doc, multiple players with vests... at what point does all that protection start to not make sense?

Now you're reallly pinging. What "game design" are you talking about lol. 80 has put together a massacre.. 3 sk's, a scum team, shrinks, backup cops, etc etc..

If I get lynched hopefully you go next.

Shrinks? As in plural? You expecting another?

I'm sure we're getting a doc claim any time now which would mean we have a day doc, night doc, multiple players with vests... at what point does all that protection start to not make sense?

When you're scum?

3 SKs and a scum team, and that surprises you?

I'm not sure what doesn't make sense about my role. You know what I think, Verb? I think you decided who you were going to go after today and nothing any or us say will fly with you. I can't wait to see what you're hiding.

I'm not sure what doesn't make sense about my role. You know what I think, Verb? I think you decided who you were going to go after today and nothing any or us say will fly with you. I can't wait to see what you're hiding.

Heh. I'm the night Doc. I was stoked when I saw Vic open up with his claim.....no way that's a fake claim.

Pac's reveal sucked. Yours is convenient for having SKs, but not logical with 3 of them, unless Crusher somehow corroborates.

Glad you revealed first Verbal, you couldn't have faked that reveal with me being protected last night and being a possible night doc.

As for my reveal, I can vouche for Crusher. He doesn't know about me, but my role is that I'm bulletproof as long as he is alive and it's why scum failed to kill me last night.

This means the remaining scum is among Pac, SMC, JC, and Lily, imo.

Glad you revealed first Verbal, you couldn't have faked that reveal with me being protected last night and being a possible night doc.

As for my reveal, I can vouche for Crusher. He doesn't know about me, but my role is that I'm bulletproof as long as he is alive and it's why scum failed to kill me last night.

This means the remaining scum is among Pac, SMC, JC, and Lily, imo.

I agree with that list. Pac first.

They're all linked to CTM on day 1 too.

CTM possible distancing on JC when he pressed him for voting Noldar

Lily being defended by him, when she had just 2 votes

Pac volunteering to hammer him

SMC suggesting the random lynch option

My gut is telling me JC and Lily. But Pac's role is ridiculous.

Archived