Dexter Mafia Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Johnson helps, but Stafford is def better. I mean, I've watched a bunch of detroit this year and I def don't think it's helpless when it's 3rd and 8+ like I do with the Jets

They quietly become my NFC team to root for...like the Schwartz...Stafford looks like the real deal...they just attack the defenses...the other thing...like the announcers says their resilient...no lead is too safe...when was the last time you could say that about the Jets...Vinny but that was a short period he played decent...prolly have to go back to O'Brien.

Meh. I don't look at it that way... think about what Detroit had to go through to earn all the early draft picks they used to build this team.

yeah, so... It's CPF bullsh*t.. Act like pussy's win 6-10 games a year depending on schedule and lady luck, never get a great draft pick but never suck..

I'd trade our season for the one the colts just had in 2 seconds to be able to draft luck

Meh. I don't look at it that way... think about what Detroit had to go through to earn all the early draft picks they used to build this team.

They've drafted extremely well since Millen left...loved the Suh, Avril and Fairley picks...the DL is nasty.

They quietly become my NFC team to root for...like the Schwartz...Stafford looks like the real deal...they just attack the defenses...the other thing...like the announcers says their resilient...no lead is too safe...when was the last time you could say that about the Jets...Vinny but that was a short period he played decent...prolly have to go back to O'Brien.

I' def rooting for them this playoffs, i'd prefer to see the sad sack organization win one

Their wearing them out now...11 possessions zero punts...wonder what its like to have a team like that?

it's also the coach, they went on 4th1 and 1 from their own 40.. absolutely the right call but a pussy HC would punt there and probably be losing now..

did you watch the fiesta bowl? That dude played so conservative with luck as his QB, he deserves to be fired

it's also the coach, they went on 4th1 and 1 from their own 40.. absolutely the right call but a pussy HC would punt there and probably be losing now..

did you watch the fiesta bowl? That dude played so conservative with luck as his QB, he deserves to be fired

Nah...so pissed off at football after the Phish game I just shut it down.

You guys should see the Ape thumping his chest in the dead thread. Check out this gem:

Also, Sharrow (for when you read this) ... I was literally typing the post to clear SMC and Crusher and reduce the lynch pool when my death scene popped up. Oh well. I know I was slow on the draw. You guys won. I caught Lily and CTM on D1, and figured either Nolder or Pac was busing CTM. I was half awesome, and half stupid this game. :P

Archived