Dexter Mafia Game Thread

Jetsfan80

I really don't want to spoil the fun around here, so if you guys all feel like Brett does, and I'm affecting the games, just let me know, and I'll stop playing and just pop in to visit like Nae's been doing. I really like you guys and don't want to be the reason things aren't fun.

You stay right where you are ... k

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meh, don't worry about it.

Vic used RL as cover for lurking while scum in like 2-3 games. It made me mad, but no love lost.

My advice? Tell Brett to "GFY".

Also, if you expect RL to be an issue through the game - state it at the beginning, unless its an unforeseen event. If you make it clear before you get your role, its unquestionable. That's what I try to do.

The thing is that I do this every game. It's only an issue when I'm scum. Anyway, I think we've more than covered my issues.

Meh, don't worry about it.

Vic used RL as cover for lurking while scum in like 2-3 games. It made me mad, but no love lost.

My advice? Tell Brett to "GFY".

Also, if you expect RL to be an issue through the game - state it at the beginning, unless its an unforeseen event. If you make it clear before you get your role, its unquestionable. That's what I try to do.

EAD GFY

I'll stick around, but it would have been fun to watch you all hate on Brett. ;)

So, who's up next?

Oh, don't worry... we hate Brett, that's a given.

I simply cannot get thru a game on DM anymore. You guys have sufficiently tainted me.

You don't love me, you just love my monkey style. Oooooh yeaaaaahhh.

Lurv your DM games. They are definitely the best ones to play on DM<3 I always have tons of fun.

I think the most fun I've had that came as a result of the setup was DPR's vampire game

TEBOW>SANCHEZ

isn't that that guy that like thanks god when he wins or whatever?

what happens when he loses? is it the devils fault?

I forgot to mention my other favorite moment of this game. It was when AVM tracked Hess on Night 1, and I responded back that Hess had tracked him. AVM's reponse to that? "F***, I'm dead." Yep, he was. lol.

Lolz awesome!

Your third favorite moment was me coming back. ;)

Archived