Playoff Picks -- Wild Card Round

slowmoe57

In no particular order

Texans -3.5 vs Bengals

Saints -8 vs Lions

GMEN -3. VS Falcons

Steelers -.8.5 vs Tebows

Texans do worry me though but I have a feeling they will start strong -- all else seem cut and dry we shall see

Good Luck with your picks this week and enjoy the games

I am with you on all of them except the Texans. Just not sure about that game. Have a feeling the Bengals might end their 21 year or so postseason victory drought.

The Steelers are going to win by 20.

I am with you on all of them except the Texans. Just not sure about that game. Have a feeling the Bengals might end their 21 year or so postseason victory drought.

The Steelers are going to win by 20.

Think the Texans win 17-14.

I like the Broncos. Mendendhall out, Clark out, Big Ben is a gimp, Pouncey tweaked his bad ankle in practice, Woodley is going to give it a go but couldnt the last 2 times he tried and Max Starks is there version of Wayne Hunter. I realize that D is still good and Tebow has been struggling but so has Big Ben...since he's hurt his angle, the only scored 14pts vs. Cleveland, 3 vs. San Fran and 13 vs. Cleveland. He's not the Big Ben that wins them games. He's going to be a sitting duck for those 2 beastly pass rushers. Tebow is going to shock the world.

In no particular order

Texans -3.5 vs Bengals

Saints -8 vs Lions

GMEN -3. VS Falcons

Steelers -.8.5 vs Tebows

Texans do worry me though but I have a feeling they will start strong -- all else seem cut and dry we shall see

Good Luck with your picks this week and enjoy the games

Bengals, Lions, Falcons, Steelers.

so Im in the top 3 in the Seahawks Employee Yahoo pool, and I expect that there will be at least one upset this weekend. I just can't decide which game it will be in. I need to make up 2 points in the next few weeks, so I need to carefully choose the right upset.

Lets just say, I made some money this week.

I got destroyed!

Liked houston all week, but line ticked up to -4 by game day so teased Cin up to +10 and took the over teased down.. L

Took Detroit playing for a back door cover L

Teased Atlanta up to 10, with the Steelers -2.. lost both

Took the Stoolers laying 7 thinking Tebow would implode.. As much as I thought Pitts dared him to throw all game, he threw some nice balls with perfect placement tonight. I was shocked

I got destroyed!

Liked houston all week, but line ticked up to -4 by game day so teased Cin up to +10 and took the over teased down.. L

Took the Stoolers laying 7 thinking Tebow would implode.. As much as I thought Pitts dared him to throw all game, he threw some nice balls with perfect placement tonight. I was shocked

Between mafia and WC wekend, youve had a real sh*tty week

Good luck next weekend

Between mafia and WC wekend, youve had a real sh*tty week

Good luck next weekend

hahahaha.. ain't that the truth, I took Pitts -7 at the half and won back 60% of what i lost, but I still basically lost what it took me the last 6-8 weeks to win

I got destroyed!

Dude I killed. Best week of gambling I've ever had. I picked all the winners plus points and the over in each game. Straight domination.

Archived