Thank you tebow

aec4

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sure it is.

Tebow is terrible. Hopefully after the game we can get some of the usuals around here to put up Tebow's "divine" stats.

Tebow is a 9th round pick lmao!

It wasn't that long ago that the Pats beat Sanchez 45-3. Tebow at least got one score.

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/boxscore?gameId=301206017

Not saying who's better, or that Tebow is any good. But the fact that this is a real conversation, one that an ESPN poll had a unanimous result, which of course included NY, NJ, and CA, is a problem.

It wasn't that long ago that the Pats beat Sanchez 45-3. Tebow at least got one score.

http://scores.espn.g...ameId=301206017

Not saying who's better, or that Tebow is any good. But the fact that this is a real conversation, one that an ESPN poll had a unanimous result, which of course included NY, NJ, and CA, is a problem.

It wasnt soon after that the Sanchize produced 2 TD's in a playoff defeat of those pats.

Take your Tebow jersey off EY.

Tebow took his team to the playoffs in his first year as a starter...actually saved a 1-4 season. Sanchez was along for a ride on his first playoff run and the team made it despite him.

I'd say Tebow's first season as a starter compared to Sanchez has been much more impressive.

Tebow took his team to the playoffs in his first year as a starter...actually saved a 1-4 season. Sanchez was along for a ride on his first playoff run and the team made it despite him.

I'd say Tebow's first season as a starter compared to Sanchez has been much more impressive.

I doubt it. This performance proves that.

tumblr_laauuyk1t61qb86ono1_500.jpg

It wasnt soon after that the Sanchize produced 2 TD's in a playoff defeat of those pats.

Take your Tebow jersey off EY.

I've come to expect missing the point from you, so I'll give it one more shot and call it quits.

I don't like Tebow. I think he's awful. But, the fact that Tebow vs. Sanchez is a real conversation is an abomination for the Jets.

I don't really care. Tebow's not gonna make it in this league IMO.

Comparing Tebow to the QB of my favorite team is depressing.

I've come to expect missing the point from you, so I'll give it one more shot and call it quits.

I don't like Tebow. I think he's awful. But, the fact that Tebow vs. Sanchez is a real conversation is an abomination for the Jets.

It was only a conversation because people were so induced by "the media hype". Anyone with a brain knew that this guy couldnt throw a pass to save his life.

You never got that point.

tumblr_laauuyk1t61qb86ono1_500.jpg

That Denver team doesn't win six games with Orton at QB. Tebow deserves a lot of credit for rallying that team as far as he has. He seems like a great dude and he is a great story. One thing's for sure--there won't be any anonymous quotes coming out of that locker room next week saying he was a lazy bitch.

You go, Tebow.

What do you doubt? Mark Sanchez was awful his first season and his team won despite him. Tebow has been pretty good and his team wins because of him.

Denver won because of their defense. Lets be serious. Sanchez won because of his defense. The difference is Sanchez is a better QB than Tebow.

Thats why I doubt.

It was only a conversation because people were so induced from "the media". Anyone with a brain knew that this guy couldnt throw a pass to save his life.

You never got that point.

I do get that point. Unfortunately, some Jets fans and most non-Jets fans feel Sanchez is only a marginally better passer.

That Denver team doesn't win six games with Orton at QB. Tebow deserves a lot of credit for rallying that team as far as he has. He seems like a great dude and he is a great story. One thing's for sure--there won't be any anonymous quotes coming out of that locker room next week saying he was a lazy bitch.

You go, Tebow.

It was great what Tebow did. It was fun to watch. However, he's not a QB.

Nope. Denver won because of Tebow. That defense was 1-4 with Orton.

And they were 6-0 with im before. That 1-4 doesnt make a difference. Like I said, the Denver defense kept the score low enough for Tebow to even be relevant, which is their Job. But like I said, this dude is a terrible QB.

It took him to the 4th qtr to complete his 5th pass of the game. He has more negative yards then completions. Tebow is horrible and will not be the QB here in 3 years.

It was great what Tebow did. It was fun to watch. However, he's not a QB.

Long term, probably not. But whenever you ask the people that say they "hate" Tebow why they hate Tebow, the first words out of their mouth are always "because the media..." It's not fair to the dude.

Long term, probably not. But whenever you ask the people that say they "hate" Tebow why they hate Tebow, the first words out if their mouth are always "because the media..." It's not fair to the dude.

You're right. And I dont hate him because of the media. I dont even hate Tebow. What I hated was the reaction of Jet fans towards Tebow in relation to Sanchez. It goes to show that Jetfans cant even identify a bad QB yet call Sanchez one.

It makes their words worthless.

Denver won because of their defense. Lets be serious. Sanchez won because of his defense. The difference is Sanchez is a better QB than Tebow.

Thats why I doubt.

Denvers defense wasn't good.. wtf is wrong with you... Are you watching tonight?

And they were 6-0 with im before. That 1-4 doesnt make a difference. Like I said, the Denver defense kept the score low enough for Tebow to even be relevant, which is their Job. But like I said, this dude is a terrible QB.

It took him to the 4th qtr to complete his 5th pass of the game. He has more negative yards then completions. Tebow is horrible and will not be the QB here in 3 years.

Huh? Before Tebow, bad. With Tebow, good. This isnt trivial. We'll see. I'd take him over Sanchez any day.

You're right. And I dont hate him because of the media. I dont even hate Tebow. What I hated was the reaction of Jet fans towards Tebow in relation to Sanchez. It goes to show that Jetfans cant even identify a bad QB yet call Sanchez one.

It makes their words worthless.

I identified Sanchez as a bad Qb a long long time ago.

Archived