I hate Tom Brady

FloridaJetsFan

Word.

His recap of his performance was dead on.

They won inspite of him.

which is shocking.. If you told me brady would miss open receivers and throw into double coverage or good coverage all day I'd have bet a month's salary on the ravens to win

Don't kid yourself....they won because of Brady AN Harbaugh is a ******* idiot

no no no.. Brady had 2 chances to ice the game and blew it.. not to mention missing gronk for an easy td, the int's.. the sh*tty red zone %

\

Bill O'Brein gives him arun for his money by calling that bomb after the Flacco pick.

No.. calling the bomb was fine.. pats ran a lot on first down.. brady throwing into double coverage was what was ******* stupid

No.. calling the bomb was fine.. pats ran a lot on first down.. brady throwing into double coverage was what was ******* stupid

I do not like it. You take the foot off the gas, correctly, at the end of the first half because of what might happen.

Throwing a bomb when you have a chance to put your foot on the throats with 7 1/2 minutes is dumb.

Throwing it to Matthew Slater even dumber.

I do not like it. You take the foot off the gas, correctly, at the end of the first half because of what might happen.

Throwing a bomb when you have a chance to put your foot on the throats with 7 1/2 minutes is dumb.

Throwing it to Matthew Slater even dumber.

That wasn't a call to throw the bomb no matter what, the first read was the bomb if the receiver was open.. he wasn't and brady threw it anyway.. Blaming the OC makes you sound like a jets fan

it was a horrible decision

That wasn't a call to throw the bomb no matter what, the first read was the bomb if the receiver was open.. he wasn't and brady threw it anyway.. Blaming the QB makes you sound like a jets fan

I think I just threw up in my mouth. ;)

I agree it was a horrible decision by Brady.

My only problem it was too cliche if you kow what I mean. Momenteum swinging pick and going for the throat.

Lets justs say it was bad decision on many levels.

That wasn't a call to throw the bomb no matter what, the first read was the bomb if the receiver was open.. he wasn't and brady threw it anyway.. Blaming the OC makes you sound like a jets fan

Definitely. I loved the call. Go for the jugular. Its was just a terrible decision by the QB.

Archived