Star Wars Mafia #2 - Game Thread

Bleedin Green

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're all clearly feeling very good about your string of good fortunes, and so before you know it there's another quick crowd that gathers around your newest victim, Nae. At least this time you let her get a quick word in before finishing her off. That said, her words didn't do much to deter you, and before she knew it, you had all drawn your blasters and left her as nothing but a charred corpse. Now let's see if that luck of yours has continued.

grand_moff_tarkin.jpg

Nae, known to you as Grand Moff Tarkin (Imperial, watcher) has been lynched.

Night 6 has begun, all night actions are due by 9 PM tonight.

Are you lying to me. If you are I'll forgive you now but if you're playing with me.....

I will leave you for 80.

#1 -- I wouldn't lie to you, except for the times I would (this isn't one of those)

#2 -- 80? srsly? I would have believed Dan. :D

So based on this roster that leaves us with

AVM

Dan

theguy

Kia

Kill Kia tomorrow

AVM

Dan

theguy

If I'm picking out of this group it'd have to be 80 truthfully. He's been active but not contributing. That's more damning to me than just being straight up inactive like AVM has been. I trust Dan, and DPR's fear mongering of her leads me to believe she's town. Theguy scares me but I may be out thinking myself on this one:

Would BG really toss someone into this mess as a n00b with absolutely no help whatsoever? From my perspective, it'd be perfect to get a n00b in on a scum team so they can get coached through the game. Now that I got that paranoia off my chest the common sense says to me his play has been really n00bish and in a townie way.

So based on this roster that leaves us with

AVM

Dan

theguy

Kia

Kill Kia tomorrow

AVM

Dan

theguy

If I'm picking out of this group it'd have to be 80 truthfully. He's been active but not contributing. That's more damning to me than just being straight up inactive like AVM has been. I trust Dan, and DPR's fear mongering of her leads me to believe she's town. Theguy scares me but I may be out thinking myself on this one:

Would BG really toss someone into this mess as a n00b with absolutely no help whatsoever? From my perspective, it'd be perfect to get a n00b in on a scum team so they can get coached through the game. Now that I got that paranoia off my chest the common sense says to me his play has been really n00bish and in a townie way.

I scare you. That hurts vic lol

Lol. Slighted Smash is slighted.

I for now believe you're town. I want to see how the next phases go. You're my "wildcard"

what do you think about Hess and that Bolded IM THE DOC STUFF ?

Ive asked Hess a few times now if it was a joke or serious did I miss something or is Hess avoiding me ?? I have to take my mom to the accountant in abnout 15 minutes and wont be back till later this afternoon

what do you think about Hess and that Bolded IM THE DOC STUFF ?

Ive asked Hess a few times now if it was a joke or serious did I miss something or is Hess avoiding me ?? I have to take my mom to the accountant in abnout 15 minutes and wont be back till later this afternoon

I buy Hess as the doc and he stuck on Nae which I was afraid he was going to hop off and I'd seem like a ruthless jerkoff for trying to convince everyone to lynch her.

I buy Hess as the doc and he stuck on Nae which I was afraid he was going to hop off and I'd seem like a ruthless jerkoff for trying to convince everyone to lynch her.

Ok well before i leave let me leave you with this little tidbit

Im the Doc so if hess was serious hes lying and Im assuming hes the SK . If you go back and read you will see that I wasa trying to get hess to confirm and he thought it wasa funny I have not trusted him since.

Archived