Mychal Kendricks

hoping4ASuperBowl

What about drafting him in the second round to replace Bart Scott? Had a good career at Cal. He's got some speed and could possibly help drop into coverage at times against TE's like Gronk. Also had a pretty good combine where he led all linebackers in 40 yd dash, vertical jump and broad jump.

I've heard some comparisons to Carolina's Beason.

http://espn.go.com/b...fict-at-combine

yeah from what I've read hes strictly a 43 guy that doesn't fit this system despite playing at Cal. Just what I've heard.

I'm to lazy to look it up, and I recall reading somewhere a crazy stat about how many plays the Jets lineup in a true 3/4 D, if I recall correctly it's in the low 30% range.

If this is right calling the Jets a 3/4 D is not correct, we play a hybrid D, and with the league becoming even more pass heavy at the top of the league we put out 5 DB's more often then not, just saying this because it's truly impossible to know who Rex believes fits in his D without getting it from him.

All we truly know is he loves stout run stuffers, and CB's.

I'm to lazy to look it up, and I recall reading somewhere a crazy stat about how many plays the Jets lineup in a true 3/4 D, if I recall correctly it's in the low 30% range.

If this is right calling the Jets a 3/4 D is not correct, we play a hybrid D, and with the league becoming even more pass heavy at the top of the league we put out 5 DB's more often then not, just saying this because it's truly impossible to know who Rex believes fits in his D without getting it from him.

All we truly know is he loves stout run stuffers, and CB's.

Yeah and Cal is one of a few teams that use a 3-4. Just going off of what I'm reading around. That hes not a good fit. Pretty sure guy was D player of year too.

Archived