What will post 2,000,000 be about?

Bergen Jet

Blackout posting about how the Jets should sign Jerricho Cotchery, Kelly posting a link to some unimportant Jets related story, Crusher talking about bacon (odds on favorite), Smash posting how Holmes is the root of all evil we should have signed Lance Moore, Tomshane making a joke that goes over my head (that's cause I'm stupid thou), JIF praising Tebow the savior, Gato killing one of my positive Sanchez posts (I know silly me), SG3 calling everyone morons for not thinking the Jets will win the SB with just blind faith, DenDen giving out draft, and cap info (much appreciated even if I don't always agree), patriot reign sarcastically praising the Jets, and putting down the Pats, Aquaforever spouting about how the dolphins will actually win more than 6 games for a change (we all know that's not happening, but it never gets old), Max promoting another contest with a great prize (only to go to the guy with 1 post), kleackeau, and insert jet nation member trading barbs, Tex getting himself banned permanantly, or me posting another 7500 word post to get across a point that really only needs 1 sentence, but I'm to stupid to know how to articulate my point properly.

My apologies to some of the other great posters I left out, baby is crying have to go.

Archived