Brandon Lloyd a Patriot

RyanBe_Tweetin

Except in the postseason when, you know, the video was used for.

It's obvious that the Pats would've won the championship in 2007 if they had the opportunity to video tape the Giants' signals in the regular season finale and use that in the SB.

Like they did vs Carolina in SB38 and Philly in SB39.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It doesn't make sense? I'll explain so you can understand. The Patriots supposedly cheated to win by taping defensive signals from the teams they played and used them in future games, correct? So that means you would have to have played that team prior, assume they use the exact same signals and run the exact same plays, and you'd be all set for future games. Well, the Patriots didn't have that benefit against the Panthers. They had not played the Panthers under John Fox before SB38. The Panthers were a dreadful 1-15 in 2001 with a different HC. So, like I said, unless Fox runs the exact same plays and used the exact same signals, there's nothing tainted about that game.

Clear enough for you, moron?

Tiring isn't it?

Sorry bud, everyone I've encountered calls you cheaters. You guys defend defend because you know its true. If it doesnt bother you, you wouldnt respond. So it must be true.

I have never said they were innocent.

My only argument is that JN thinks the Patriots violation caused a tear in the fabric of the universe. It did not.

However, as with Bountygate, it has been going on forever. Wrong? Debatable, but the Commish does not like it and the Patriots paid the price.

Archived