Brandon Lloyd a Patriot

RyanBe_Tweetin

Kraft did Goodell a favor by not pressing the issue that a memo does not a rule make. NFL owners must vote a rule in. They didn't. Goodell got away with murder. Pats broke no rules.

You could compare this statement to a neo-nazi saying the Holocaust never happened and Germany did nothing wrong.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are in Lala land skippy, Goodell burned the freakin tapes and destroyed all the evidence. Filming game signals is against the rules. Typical Idiot Pats fan, do not think a smart one exists

Goodell didn't burn Glazers copies of the tape Buckwheat.

There's no rule against taping signals. Just a meaningless memo. That's why teh jets got away with doing the exact same thing. Show me a "rule".

Not sure how this thread derailed into a Spygate debate, which we all know, will never go anywhere toward changing anyone's mind.

Oh that's right. I forgot you're a bandwagon Giants fan who recently switched allegiances. What can I say, the ball bounced your way at the right time for the Vagiants, or else they would be 0-2 in the last 2 SBs.

Hey, it feels great! Giants have 4 SB titles, Pats have 4 SB losses, tied for most in NFL history.

So Revis would have been covering the the third best option on both plays? :talk2: And that is on the assumption Tyree was at best the third option on that play.

There is no arguing Revis would help the Patriots. They might have even helped them win.

Welker did not choke the game away. If any of the bounces that went the Giants way in the game went the Patriots way like the fumbles and the Patriots win, Eli and Coughlin are getting ripped for wasting two TOs in the 4th. Giants made more plays. It was not only that 4th quarter pass.

Not his fault you guys lost. His fault he dropped the ball that would have made you win. If your ok with it I'm ok with it. Have you guys won a Superbowl since Welker showed up? I don't think I do.

But, then the best player on the team would be at CB and the Pats would another Samchez type at QB.

That dont win no super bowls.That dont even get you in the game without tickets.

When makes the game winner in New Orleans this Feb all will be right.

Hope you watch. Costco has some nice LED TVs on sale.

Again, the Pats would have had a Marc Samchez look alike under center. After either punting or kicking FGs all game, the Pats would have still been behind. With about 2 minutes left in the game NE has the ball. Guess what happens?

Marcus throws an INT. Shocker, I know. Subsequently, NE fires the entire offensive coaching staff. Marcs a winner you know, and we cant have these bums dragging him down.

A new deal for West is imminent. And Revis still cant cover him. :biggrin:

Why waste our best defender on a guy who is gonna drop the game winner? I don;t get it do you?

I wish Revis played QB.

Revis sure made a lot of millions for an 8- 8 record and 0 INTS.

You have to wonder if Revis is the anonymous Sanchez basher? He hasnt said one word defending old Marky boy.

It's a waste wasting Revis on a team QB''d by Sanchez. Revis hates Sanchez, he will wait till he retires then it will come as the title track Mr. Manhattan's debut album. He would say something now but he is busy planning his holdout.

Not his fault you guys lost. His fault he dropped the ball that would have made you win. If your ok with it I'm ok with it. Have you guys won a Superbowl since Welker showed up? I don't think I do.

Maybe, maybe not.

A catch would not have sealed a win and he did not throw the pass.

The Patriots have not won a title since the D retired or moved on. It is not Welker's fault.

Maybe, maybe not.

A catch would not have sealed a win and he did not throw the pass.

The Patriots have not won a title since the D retired or moved on. It is not Welker's fault.

Pats would have won the Superbowl is Gronkowski was healthy. I'm 98% sure of it ;)

I LOVE how Jets fans pooh-pooh the Pats accomplishments. The Jets rich history of success is astounding!

Anyway, I'm not sold on Lloyd. The reason I'm not sold is because it appears that he is Josh McDouchey's binky. Since I do not like Josh McDouchey, I'm pretty sure I will not like Mr. Lloyd. BUT! If this means the end of Ocho-crappo - I will LOVE HIM! :) I do like the Fells signing though. This is will make Hernadez's football life so much better.

Pats would have won the Superbowl is Gronkowski was healthy. I'm 98% sure of it ;)

I LOVE how Jets fans pooh-pooh the Pats accomplishments. The Jets rich history of success is astounding!

Anyway, I'm not sold on Lloyd. The reason I'm not sold is because it appears that he is Josh McDouchey's binky. Since I do not like Josh McDouchey, I'm pretty sure I will not like Mr. Lloyd. BUT! If this means the end of Ocho-crappo - I will LOVE HIM! :) I do like the Fells signing though. This is will make Hernadez's football life so much better.

Its not a rich history...but its an honest one. Unlike the Patriots who will forever be chained to a systematic cheating scandal and ironically havent won anything since.

Even though I wasnt around, the Jets only SB, the most important ever - is sooooo much cooler than the Patriots and their tainted Championships predicated on cheating.

Probably so.

I am glad Josh is back. I did not want to go through another 3-4 year OJT for some young coordinator to develop while Brady's years tick away.

With that being said, I hope he incorporates Llyod into the offense more than O'Brein did for Ocho. I find it hard to believe he was that lost and inept. Although it is a 3 million cap hit, they have the room to get rid of him and they have not yet.

Its not a rich history...but its an honest one. Unlike the Patriots who will forever be chained to a systematic cheating scandal and ironically havent won anything since.

Even though I wasnt around, the Jets only SB, the most important ever - is sooooo much cooler than the Patriots and their tainted Championships predicated on cheating.

All Jets fans say this. I guess it makes you all feel better.

The Jets one and only SB was not without controversy. Lots of folks beleive the fix was in in order to give the AFC some credibility and build the NFL empire. Not to mention that Joe Namath is one of THE most over-rated QB's of all time. There's some honest history for yah....

Incoming 1........2...........

Probably so.

I am glad Josh is back. I did not want to go through another 3-4 year OJT for some young coordinator to develop while Brady's years tick away.

With that being said, I hope he incorporates Llyod into the offense more than O'Brein did for Ocho. I find it hard to believe he was that lost and inept. Although it is a 3 million cap hit, they have the room to get rid of him and they have not yet.

According to the idiot, he's willing to renegotiate his contract. Good. Lets get that done and then dump his azz during the finale of his VH1 reality show that is filming in Miami soon. What a collosal waste of time Ocho is.

Then you must believe you got Pollard' again.

It's amazing how 1 player can wreck so many Patriot seasons.

All Jets fans say this. I guess it makes you all feel better.

The Jets one and only SB was not without controversy. Lots of folks beleive the fix was in in order to give the AFC some credibility and build the NFL empire. Not to mention that Joe Namath is one of THE most over-rated QB's of all time. There's some honest history for yah....

Incoming 1........2...........

No. All NFL fans say this, except for you know, Chowds. If you think only Jets fans share this feeling you are more blind to anything outside of NE than I originally thought.

Lots of people think lots of things that may or may not be true with no supporting evidence, they are called conspiracy theories. The Patriots cheated and got busted doing so. It was part of their cultural and how they approached the game. Most of the evidence was destroyed and the Pats were still punished. That is factual historical information not speculation.

Your championships are tainted.

No. All NFL fans say this, except for you now, Chowds. If you think only Jets fans share this feeling you are more blind to anything outside of NE than I originally thought.

Lots of people think lots of things that may or may not be true with no supporting evidence, they are called conspiracy theories. The Patriots cheated and got busted doing so. It was part of their cultural and how they approached the game. Most of the evidence was destroyed and the Pats were still punished. That is factual historical information not speculation.

Your championships are tainted.

You have done a great job of convincing yourself that the Pats victories are tainted and that the Jets are loveable losers that do things the right way (laughing right now) because it makes you feel better. No amount of posting to the contrary will make most reasonable people beleive otherwise.

You have done a great job of convincing yourself that the Pats victories are tainted and that the Jets are loveable losers that do things the right way (laughing right now) because it makes you feel better. No amount of posting to the contrary will make most reasonable people beleive otherwise.

In all honesty, I dont really care and it really has no bearing on my feelings. lmfao. But when I see Patriots fans act like it was no big deal or it didnt happen - I must say my piece. I havent convinced myself of anything. The proof is in the pudding. Before cheating, championships. After cheating, not so much.

Pretty universal feeling outside of NE. You should get out more.

In all honesty, I dont really care and it really has no bearing on my feelings. lmfao. But when I see Patriots fans act like it was no big deal or it didnt happen - I must say my piece. I havent convinced myself of anything. The proof is in the pudding. Before cheating, championships. After cheating, not so much.

Sigh...

If the "cheating" was so helpful and instrumental to the championships, why did they lose any games? or win more championships? And, if the "cheating" was so helpful and instrumental - and if the Pats are allegedly a team of Jags (save the QB position) why do they continue to have a winning record and actually reach the SB twice?

I get out some. No one, and I mean no one, trumpets the spygate the way Jets fans do. We obvioulsy we don't run in the same circles.

BTW, what does the November game have to do with the Superbowl? A blind man could have seen that Gronk was as effective as a dead battery that day.

I do and outside of Jets and Steelers fan bases, no one cares.

Sigh...

If the "cheating" was so helpful and instrumental to the championships, why did they lose any games? or win more championships? And, if the "cheating" was so helpful and instrumental - and if the Pats are allegedly a team of Jags (save the QB position) why do they continue to have a winning record and actually reach the SB twice?

I get out some. No one, and I mean no one, trumpets the spygate the way Jets fans do. We obvioulsy we don't run in the same circles.

BTW, what does the November game have to do with the Superbowl? A blind man could have seen that Gronk was as effective as a dead battery that day.

Its pretty universal in my neck of the woods and any where else I've been. The term "Belicheat" is pretty commonly used when describing the great hooded one.

And I'm no genius but I'd assume that since you post on NY Jets message board along with a couple of other resident Chowd trolls, might be the reason why the sound seems to only come from Jets fans. That and being the team involved in spygate, etc. But details...mindless details. ;-)

I do and outside of Jets and Steelers fan bases, no one cares.

Kurt Warner and Marshall Faulk say hi - probably some Rams fans that would say hello too.

Its more than you think. I live in a transplant city with 4 NFL teams within a 5 hour radius with a ton of fans from all around the country rooting for a wide range of teams - you're cheaters in all of their eyes too.

Kurt Warner and Marshall Faulk say hi - probably some Rams fans that would say hello too.

Its more than you think. I live in a transplant city with 4 NFL teams within a 5 hour radius with a ton of fans from all around the country rooting for a wide range of teams - you're cheaters in all of their eyes too.

Well, we are in the same neck of the woods (I believe) and forgive me if I do not take Southern opinions on this matter when they would gladly look the other way when it comes to their college teams. I digress though.

I think Kurt and their coach is on record as saying it had no affect while Marshall is just a whiny biatch. Fans are fans...biased. You, me and everyone in between.

Its pretty universal in my neck of the woods and any where else I've been. The term "Belicheat" is pretty commonly used when describing the great hooded one.

And I'm no genius but I'd assume that since you post on NY Jets message board along with a couple of other resident Chowd trolls, might be the reason why the sound seems to only come from Jets fans. That and being the team involved in spygate, etc. But details...mindless details. ;-)

interestingly enough...during my travels (granted, it's not to catch waves) it's not as prevelant as you make it out to be. But then again, I have not taken surfing trips to Panama....and quite frankly, if the Panamanians (?) are talking sh*t it's probably because those 19-0 shirts got shipped to Guatamala instead. ;)

Well, we are in the same neck of the woods (I believe) and forgive me if I do not take Southern opinions on this matter when they would gladly look the other way when it comes to their college teams. I digress though. I think Kurt and their coach is on record as saying it had no affect while Marshall is just a whiny biatch. Fans are fans...biased. You, me and everyone in between.

LOL, You think GODell would have destroyed evidence if nothing?

interestingly enough...during my travels (granted, it's not to catch waves) it's not as prevelant as you make it out to be. But then again, I have not taken surfing trips to Panama....and quite frankly, if the Panamanians (?) are talking sh*t it's probably because those 19-0 shirts got shipped to Guatamala instead. ;)

Lol JiF gets pwned with Panama smack.

No one cares about the Pats cheating, IMO, because all NFL fans assume their team is cheating in some way, shape, or form.

Well, we are in the same neck of the woods (I believe) and forgive me if I do not take Southern opinions on this matter when they would gladly look the other way when it comes to their college teams. I digress though.

I think Kurt and their coach is on record as saying it had no affect while Marshall is just a whiny biatch. Fans are fans...biased. You, me and everyone in between.

Again, I dont really care. I'm just giving you my perspective and my experience with others on NE cheating.

It clearly is a sensitive topic for you guys because you cant help but defend defend and defend some more. Lets leave it alone. We've beat this horse to death and I highly doubt my opinion is changing yours.

Archived