Brandon Lloyd a Patriot

RyanBe_Tweetin

How has it been played out? Rex barelly blitz or even called plays last year..... He said hes gonna call them again nd make this D be feared nd respected again

He also guaranteed 3 super bowls, told everyone that Sanchez is only a rung or two below Brady and Manning, that Derrick Mason would have 100 receptions with the Jets and that he was finally shutting his mouth.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This fricken sucks.  Everybody knows that Brandon Lloyd is the future.

Haha! I remember that poster! If it still existed, I would give this a POTW nod!Lloyd is a good grab for the Pats. They will be a very productive offense as usual. When they play the Jets, I would imagine Cro covers him more than anyone. Nothing has changed for the Jets with this move. Still can't cover TEs without better safety play.

He has great hands, but I'm not too sure they got faster....Lloyd has never been known to be a blazer

WHat would have scared me is if the Pats went all in after Mike Wallace...he could blow the top off a defense

Mike Wallace would have been awesome.

While Lloyd might not take the top off the D like Wallace, he will do it better than Branch can.

This will determine if Ocho was that bad or the Patriots just too centric in their play calling.

Not sure how you mean this Larz but Brandon Lloyd is a pretty damn good WR he was a late bloomer but this is certainly not good for us. Seems most teams in the NFL know the value of a good WR in todays NFL except the ****in Jets

Yeah the 5 picks and 55 million since 2009 are a big indication that the Jets don't value the position. Not like the Patriots with their Deion Branch/Chad Johnson SB group last year and 31 year old Brandon Lloyd this year. Oh yeah and watch out for Anthony Gonzalez...danger's acomin.

Lol rush rush rush jet fans always in a hurry...go go go rush rush rush fast fast fast now now now. Yuch.

Revis likes holding money.

Its a about time for his next holdout.

If Revis was a patriot you would have two more championships. Welker is a compiler who choked away a championship this year. Revis would have stopped the Tyree catch and the sideline catch this year that cost you the championship. But go ahead and franchise butter fingers and we will meet Revis at Roscoe's when the time is right.;

If Revis was a patriot you would have two more championships. Welker is a compiler who choked away a championship this year. Revis would have stopped the Tyree catch and the sideline catch this year that cost you the championship. But go ahead and franchise butter fingers and we will meet Revis at Roscoe's when the time is right.;

He's a compiler. He dropped the Lombardi with his last one. No good in big games. Just like Brady. I thought a guy like you had the football acumen to understand that.

So Revis would have been covering the the third best option on both plays? :talk2: And that is on the assumption Tyree was at best the third option on that play.

There is no arguing Revis would help the Patriots. They might have even helped them win.

Welker did not choke the game away. If any of the bounces that went the Giants way in the game went the Patriots way like the fumbles and the Patriots win, Eli and Coughlin are getting ripped for wasting two TOs in the 4th. Giants made more plays. It was not only that 4th quarter pass.

If Revis was a patriot you would have two more championships.

But, then the best player on the team would be at CB and the Pats would another Samchez type at QB.

That dont win no super bowls.That dont even get you in the game without tickets.

Welker is a compiler who choked away a championship this year.

When makes the game winner in New Orleans this Feb all will be right.

Hope you watch. Costco has some nice LED TVs on sale.

Revis would have stopped the Tyree catch and the sideline catch this year that cost you the championship.

Again, the Pats would have had a Marc Samchez look alike under center. After either punting or kicking FGs all game, the Pats would have still been behind. With about 2 minutes left in the game NE has the ball. Guess what happens?

Marcus throws an INT. Shocker, I know. Subsequently, NE fires the entire offensive coaching staff. Marcs a winner you know, and we cant have these bums dragging him down.

But go ahead and franchise butter fingers and we will meet Revis at Roscoe's when the time is right.;

A new deal for West is imminent. And Revis still cant cover him. :biggrin:

He's a compiler. He dropped the Lombardi with his last one. No good in big games. Just like Brady. I thought a guy like you had the football acumen to understand that.

Revis sure made a lot of millions for an 8- 8 record and 0 INTS.

You have to wonder if Revis is the anonymous Sanchez basher? He hasnt said one word defending old Marky boy.

yeah, he's no Chaz Bono.....err...Shilens.

Who cares? Im a Giants fan, jackass and we're 2-0 against you when it counts most. Think about it. No HC and QB has ever won 5 SBs. Belli and Brady would have if not for my Giants.

Who cares? Im a Giants fan, jackass and we're 2-0 against you when it counts most. Think about it. No HC and QB has ever won 5 SBs. Belli and Brady would have if not for my Giants.

Oh that's right. I forgot you're a bandwagon Giants fan who recently switched allegiances. What can I say, the ball bounced your way at the right time for the Vagiants, or else they would be 0-2 in the last 2 SBs.

Oh that's right. I forgot you're a bandwagon Giants fan who recently switched allegiances. What can I say, the ball bounced your way at the right time for the Vagiants, or else they would be 0-2 in the last 2 SBs.

and if the Pats hadn't cheated, they wouldn't even have 1 Lombardi

Kraft did Goodell a favor by not pressing the issue that a memo does not a rule make. NFL owners must vote a rule in. They didn't. Goodell got away with murder. Pats broke no rules.

You are in Lala land skippy, Goodell burned the freakin tapes and destroyed all the evidence. Filming game signals is against the rules. Typical Idiot Pats fan, do not think a smart one exists

Archived