Poll

lancemehl

Poll  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which franchise would you rather be a fan of this week, the Jests or the Aints?

• Jests
    • Aints

Ok, I mentioned how the board is already filling up with trolls and how we are catching a glimpse of the poison, but since Rutgers feels they are points similar to a previous thread, I will help alleviate the problem and maintain the integrity of the board I have changed it to a poll.

I think our locker rooms struggles are mightily overblown. The team is too young in alot of places to have many usurpers. Half the guys are just hoping to have a job next year.

Fans have always been stupid so I doubt there will be any real exponential increase in that direction. NY is NY...these guys already deal with a media circus...if anything they'll be happy to see it's on a guy who can handle it like a pro AND give them needed yards on the field. If Tebow holds anyone back involved directly with the on the field play then that guy can't cut it and he's gone. They catch sh*t for bringing in thugs and criminals, so when they go in the other direction (albeit, totally in the other direction) there's an issue? Is there any winning really, until September?

I half suspect Tebow is not Jesus btw but R. Daneel Olivaw.

I feel what you're sayin, but just to the point Rutgers was making, who saw two long (er) posts and assumed they ought to be merged because they are both long, let me simply point out that THIS particular post was in regard to the mess that is slowly beginning to form here, on the forum, as a precursor. And it's actually ironic that as the board is flooded with trolls, he is concerned that I have posted two similar threads. haha Truth stings even more than Trolls. lol Yeah, there will be worse things going on in the world of Jets forum than stupid old lancemehl talking about how good our QB is. smh

I think our locker rooms struggles are mightily overblown.

This. Most of you are dudes. How often do you have knockdown, drag out bitch fights that go on for years? Media blew it up because the Jets didn't make the playoffs.

Archived