Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like keeping 3rd parties around, distracts from actual scum hunting.

Of which you have done none so far by my reckoning

Plus, I don't like your stance that you are going to help town for now.

Helping the town is a bad thing?

vote ape

then we'll know...not that I can think of a role that prevents a player from being voted for.

Nah, its me. Someone must have blocked me or something. Jack didnt count my vote again. Weird.

FWIW - Ape, SMC, Nolder. 1 of those 3.

Nah, its me. Someone must have blocked me or something. Jack didnt count my vote again. Weird.

FWIW - Ape, SMC, Nolder. 1 of those 3.

If people are paranoid about Nolder, we have to kill him now IMO. Either as 3rd party or scum, he's not likely dying otherwise esp with a Vig gone. My point this day phase was if we're going to ignore him, let's ignore him. Too many people have their eyes set on him and for good reason.

vote: Nolder

That "good reason" is a bunch of crap AVM. I might be a liability later? It's not later and it never has to get to that point.

I know there's scum on my train but those of you who are town, what are you thinking? Seriously. The mafia has to take TWO shots to kill me. I'm on your side RIGHT NOW and they don't like that. Think about it. They're nudging my train higher and higher to get rid of me. Think about why.

This is not a good play.

That "good reason" is a bunch of crap AVM. I might be a liability later? It's not later and it never has to get to that point.

I know there's scum on my train but those of you who are town, what are you thinking? Seriously. The mafia has to take TWO shots to kill me. I'm on your side RIGHT NOW and they don't like that. Think about it. They're nudging my train higher and higher to get rid of me. Think about why.

This is not a good play.

I know you understand mafia better than this. You're dodging of the point only increases paranoia that you're scum trying to squirm out of this even more.

This is not a good play.

The bolded part. You are on your own side if you are 3rd party. It's better for you to be gone from the equation now for town.

It's been three hours. Do you have a better idea of who you would like to vote?

Sorry. I got busy with some DM stuff I had to do. I reread all of today and thought it over and I don't see anything better at the moment. We need to be rid of you before endgame.

Vote Nolder

I know you understand mafia better than this. You're dodging of the point only increases paranoia that you're scum trying to squirm out of this even more.

I'm not dodging anything, you aren't making any sense to me

I want to WIN

The quickest and easiest way to do that is by lynching the mafia

Until a time comes when I can't be sure who has the advantage the town has nothing to fear from me

You're killing me for something that might never happen and wasting a lynch on NOT scum to do so

How can this be to the towns advantage?

As for something better, you don't find it at all odd that Hess was run up and let go without a claim?

One of the things about JN mafia that I find weird is the tendency to run people up and get several claims, so no. It wasn't weird to me. It was actually refreshing. I'm sure we'll get back to him eventually.

Right now, I'm far more interested in getting rid of the WIFOM around you. It's possible you're the SK, although I'm thinking probably not. With 18 players, two 3rd parties kind of makes sense.

If you really believe that I'm not a SK I don't understand how you can want to lynch me

If it was like day 4 or 5 and we still hadn't lynched a mafia I could see how you wouldn't want me around but it's day 2 and the town isn't really behind, all things considered

It just doesn't make any sense to want me gone when I'm trying to get the mafia lynched just as much as any townie and the bastards can't kill me

It's such a waste of a lynch

Nolder you have admitted to NOT be town. You told us your 3rd party but have no kill. So my guess is your 3P or Scum. No reason to keep you around till anywhere near game cause your numbers do not help the town win.. If you had a kill we could use on consensus might be worth tolerating your distraction but let's just kill ya now and deal with the rest later. K? Thanx Bai

vote nolder

Nolder you have admitted to NOT be town. You told us your 3rd party but have no kill. So my guess is your 3P or Scum. No reason to keep you around till anywhere near game cause your numbers do not help the town win.. If you had a kill we could use on consensus might be worth tolerating your distraction but let's just kill ya now and deal with the rest later. K? Thanx Bai

vote nolder

SUCH A WASTE

With all the votes that have piled up on Nolder, I thought a vote count was in order.

Unofficial Vote Count:

EP - 2 - CTM, Hess

Verbal - 1 - JF80

SMC - 1 - Ape

Nolder - 7 - JC, PAC, Leelou, Hess, AVM, Lily, Crusher

Hess - 1 – Nolder

16 alive it taks 9 to lynch

Did someone dial 1-800-lynch-abitch one of the top 5 lynching companies that come to you. Got a person acting scummy? Someone being annoying or maybe it's just for the lulz. Either way 1-800-lynch-abitch is a full service corporation

products referenced in this advertisement are known to cause paranoia, nervousness, a rare but not life threatening ape FoS, and noose burn. This product is not recommended for those to young or to simple minded to think for themselves.

Archived