Fight Club Mafia - May your ass be kicked

Pac

Because if you are a townie, that made sense as a vote.

But the sh*t you posted earlier about me is completely wrong, and it shows you messed up some details. Which happens. As scum.

WTF are you talking about? I have mixed up no details. You voted for him because of the cop crap, which was LAZY. Throwing a vote on him as soon as the day started was an easy scum move. I said so then. Then you add the "well we should lynch him because he's a liar" crap? You practically scream "well I know he's gonna be town, but huh huh huh...he lied so he should go! huh huh huh"

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, I never said Wombat was town. Re-read my "principle lynch" post. Principle lynches aren't scumhunting - they are to dissuade that type of behavior from a townie. They serve 2 purposes:

1. If scum and lying, which is a solid play for scum to make, we lynch scum.

2. If townie and lying, it hurts town more than helps. We lynch town, but dissuade that behavior in the future.

FOS on people pretending to be too stupid to realize that.

Is this the bull sh*t you're going on about? No you never flat out said he was town, dumbass. That's not what any of my posts have implied. My point was that your post "we should lynch him off of principle" was the PERFECT set up for wombat flipping town. You simply say "well, that's what happens when you lie" and are able to distance yourself from the lynch.

Nice try though.

WTF are you talking about? I have mixed up no details. You voted for him because of the cop crap, which was LAZY. Throwing a vote on him as soon as the day started was an easy scum move. I said so then. Then you add the "well we should lynch him because he's a liar" crap? You practically scream "well I know he's gonna be town, but huh huh huh...he lied so he should go! huh huh huh"

LOL. You should re-read. Your vote on me for "being opportunistic" is just as lazy as my vote on Wombat. Hypocrite.

I wanted it cleared up - it since has been. I think policy lynches have merit in some instances. That is not inherently scummy. If you think so, then we agree to disagree.

But you voted me for what, at the time, an ok reason. I didn't even mention it or fight it or argue it.

But when you add substance to that vote with your "case" on me....and get it all wrong by screwing up details....well, that makes you look scum. At no point did I say he's town, and I even explained what the policy lynch post was about. It should make sense to somebody not scrambling to defend. ;-)

Is this the bull sh*t you're going on about? No you never flat out said he was town, dumbass. That's not what any of my posts have implied. My point was that your post "we should lynch him off of principle" was the PERFECT set up for wombat flipping town. You simply say "well, that's what happens when you lie" and are able to distance yourself from the lynch.

Nice try though.

I'm not voting you for that, dope. Pay attention.

LOL. You should re-read. Your vote on me for "being opportunistic" is just as lazy as my vote on Wombat. Hypocrite.

I wanted it cleared up - it since has been. I think policy lynches have merit in some instances. That is not inherently scummy. If you think so, then we agree to disagree.

But you voted me for what, at the time, an ok reason. I didn't even mention it or fight it or argue it.

But when you add substance to that vote with your "case" on me....and get it all wrong by screwing up details....well, that makes you look scum. At no point did I say he's town, and I even explained what the policy lynch post was about. It should make sense to somebody not scrambling to defend. ;-)

No, it makes zero sense because you don't know what the **** you're talking about lmao.

And it's lazy to jump after someone who has no pressure, then keep on you as the ape, ctm, and everyone else continues to argue with each other or go at it about 80/wombat?

I guess we'll have to "agree to disagree" on what lazy is too, huh?

;)

Ummm kind of?

I'm not really paying attention to most of the stuff people say tbh

Not worth my time to read all the crap

If there's something in particular you want me to comment on just quote it at me or something

Sounds like you haven't read anything.

I'm not voting you for that, dope. Pay attention.

3rd time I'll ask -- please quote exactly what facts I have mixed up.

You should want to do this, as showing me pushing your lynch while lying would encourage others to vote me.

Again, I'll wait.

Hmm... I wonder if JIF will accuse you of "not trying very hard" as he did me.

The only person JiF loves lynching more than me is you. Well and Pac...but he doesn't count.

So most likely, yes.

My point has been made. You are trying to make a case out of nothing. Scum hunting JIF usually has a semi-logical premise for a suspicion, right or wrong, you try to be logical. This crap you are hurling at me, reeks of trying to pre-empt me coming at you, because you know I'm sniffing around you.

Sniff all you want. I'll grab my ****ing ankles if you want, homo. Sniffffff....yummmmy!!!

My case isnt based on "nothing" - you are coasting this game and you're contradictory. That's my case. That and how Leelou seems to pop in when she's her name is mentioned, when somethings going down and she needs to be and CTM made a good point about her on Day 1...for a person that barely posts, why was she inclined to give a "I wont be around for a couple of hours" type post when we wouldnt have even noticed.

This is JiF scum hunting, Batman style. You can scream it isnt all you want, but this is exactly how I play every game you miserable myopic ****.

I feel better about my cases then anything you ****s are throwing out there. GFY

This is fun, I'm in a win win.

If I'm right, and Verbal's a dumbass...then I win. Because Verbal's a dumbass.

If I'm wrong, and I'm the dumbass...then I win. Because I won't be wrong...because Verb's the dumbass.

whine cry complain

*****es

Sniff all you want. I'll grab my ****ing ankles if you want, homo. Sniffffff....yummmmy!!!

My case isnt based on "nothing" - you are coasting this game and you're contradictory. That's my case. That and how Leelou seems to pop in when she's her name is mentioned, when somethings going down and she needs to be and CTM made a good point about her on Day 1...for a person that barely posts, why was she inclined to give a "I wont be around for a couple of hours" type post when we wouldnt have even noticed.

This is JiF scum hunting, Batman style. You can scream it isnt all you want, but this is exactly how I play every game you miserable myopic ****.

I feel better about my cases then anything you ****s are throwing out there. GFY

Actually you accused me of not trying earlier, now you are saying I'm coasting and contradictory. Your case on me is a moving target, each time I disprove one of your claims, you change your position.

You never proved I wasn't trying, in fact I offered plenty of evidence to the contrary. So now you change your case, and say I'm coasting? How? Where am I contradicting myself?

You are so ****ing dumb, it's believable to me that you might be town and you believe what you are telling yourself.

Also, starting to think Verbal vs. AVM is town-on-town violence. Don't like JVOR's lecture-and-dissapear act.

NAH BRAH -- HAVEN'T YOU HEARD? AVM DOESN'T TELL ALL THE FACTS, HE'S THE POLITICIAN OF TEH MAFIAS.

...what Verbal doesn't know is AVM is dead. AwesomeVM has risen in his ashes to beat the living **** out of everything let awesome. Starting....

with him.

Vote: Wombat

Come clean - the sh*t you pulled earlier needs to be clarified.

This was my initial post of the day - right after Pac started day, actually.

vote Verbal

Opportunistically voting Wombat for being dumb is nothing impressive.

This was AVM pouncing on me for that vote. If AVM is a townie, this vote is fine.....which is why I never responded nor mentioned it. Null tell.

Meh, wasn't planning on it lasting much longer. Nolder would know it's fake anyways. Was waiting to gauge his reaction but I'm starting to think that's unnecessary.

Legit reveal follows:

I am vanilla town. Pac said that there may be something that happened in the game that enhanced me, but it hasn't happened yet. Hoping there is someone else out there with a similar role.

Here are the back to back posts from Wombat coming clean on his reveal (assuming he did come clean, of course). I of course posted my whole policy lynch thing, which has been quoted a few times now.

My only *real* contribution was my attempt to throw heat on Verbal for that weak as **** vote on you to start the day. I understand the lynch all liars bit, but his vote on you was based solely on the botched reveal from a role you had years ago, or whenever it was.

He then comes in today, and says we should lynch you just off principle? He's practically screaming that he knows you'll flip town, but hey you lied! We better lynch you!

But on a side note -- if I'm you're biggest FOS, case me. If it's good, the ape will follow. Then probably others. As JC has said, my activity is up and down as both scum and town, and is a piss poor indicator of my alignment.

Ask the ape, I'll talk myself into a corner apparently if I'm scum.

Here is his reasoning. The first sentence is fine. The next is not. I voted him to pressure him into coming clean and clarifying the confusion from before.

Wombat did not clarify anything from his revealing until today - in the posts I quote above.

That is what looks like a scum slip to me.

Actually you accused me of not trying earlier, now you are saying I'm coasting and contradictory. Your case on me is a moving target, each time I disprove one of your claims, you change your position.

You never proved I wasn't trying, in fact I offered plenty of evidence to the contrary. So now you change your case, and say I'm coasting? How? Where am I contradicting myself?

You are so ****ing dumb, it's believable to me that you might be town and you believe what you are telling yourself.

OMG I hate you. Coasting = not trying. Contradicting yourself is happening, because you're not trying. This isnt trivial you ****tard.

I'll explain again, and then I'm done with you. You've gone through the motions. A question here, a question there, I'm changing my play but you're really not. You are making it seem like you're trying to do something but you're doing nothing. Coasting = not trying. Your contradictions are that you say you're changing up your play, not going to come off CTM, which you gave up a long time ago and you're not FOS'ing everyone, which you've not FOS'ed the whole game like usual = Contradictions.

You're scum or being an ass toward me for some greater reason that I cant figure out and I'm now angry and want you dead.

Ape and AwesomeVM

vs.

Verbal and JIF

=

Battle of the Sexes

Damnit, Ape. You ruined it. I was going to let JiF come storming in here all like "yeah, let's do this!" then I was gonna be all like "ahh, **** you" and unvote vote JiF.

This was going to be my shining hour.

cry cry cry

This was my initial post of the day - right after Pac started day, actually.

This was AVM pouncing on me for that vote. If AVM is a townie, this vote is fine.....which is why I never responded nor mentioned it. Null tell.

Here are the back to back posts from Wombat coming clean on his reveal (assuming he did come clean, of course). I of course posted my whole policy lynch thing, which has been quoted a few times now.

Here is his reasoning. The first sentence is fine. The next is not. I voted him to pressure him into coming clean and clarifying the confusion from before.

Wombat did not clarify anything from his revealing until today - in the posts I quote above.

That is what looks like a scum slip to me.

Serious question -- by second sentence do you mean " I understand the lynch all liars bit, but his vote on you was based solely on the botched reveal from a role you had years ago, or whenever it was. "

or

"He then comes in today, and says we should lynch you just off principle? He's practically screaming that he knows you'll flip town, but hey you lied! We better lynch you! You know what...I don't care. I'll explain both, because I'm awesome...and feeling quite generous.

Today Verbal, I will teach you teh mafias...as played by AwesomeVM.

To the first -- as when I quoted you, you originally voted Wombat because you "needed answers" for that mess on N1. No skipping of facts there, just good old fashioned truth.

To the second -- today as in RL day. You said, and I'm paraphrasing here, "we should lynch Wombat because he's a liar...and because I suck at teh mafia and my tough shtick has grown old"

Again I remind everyone...that last bit is paraphrasing.

OMG I hate you. Coasting = not trying. Contradicting yourself is happening, because you're not trying. This isnt trivial you ****tard.

I'll explain again, and then I'm done with you. You've gone through the motions. A question here, a question there, I'm changing my play but you're really not. You are making it seem like you're trying to do something but you're doing nothing. Coasting = not trying. Your contradictions are that you say you're changing up your play, not going to come off CTM, which you gave up a long time ago and you're not FOS'ing everyone, which you've not FOS'ed the whole game like usual = Contradictions.

You're scum or being an ass toward me for some greater reason that I cant figure out and I'm now angry and want you dead.

I consider the amount of effort I've put in to be substantial considering I was on the road 9 days, and then got home and connected with the game on a weekend. I went 100% after someone who pinged me on D1, which is atypical for me. On D1 I am much more inclined to beat the grass and try to get info all over. So, I said I was playing D1 a bit different. I think that was a true assessment.

D2 I've been playing the middle, pushing and pulling on things in a different manner, a passive manner, than I usually do. Way less confrontational, which again is atypical for me. So, I said I was playing different. I also think this was a true assessment.

I'm still ultimately me. However, I think it's quite clear I'm exhibiting way more patience and not playing as angry as I usually do, and of course I'm being more precise with my votes (in other words voting less) and not listing FOS. Both of which are things I said I was doing and have done.

I don't see where you are coming up with contradictions. I also don't see where you are coming up with charges of coasting or not trying or however you will phrase it next. I've attached myself to pushing trains and being on trains, just done it in a different way that you are used to seeing from me. Others see it.

You are wrong. Or trying to take advantage of my play style this game to push a train on me, which is in part why I've changed things up. I wanted to see who would try to manipulate it and how.

I just can't decide if you are devious or dumb.

Love the emo touch in bold though... awesome. Fag.

Archived