Letters To Santa....

Smizzy

santa.gif

Dear Santa,

Ive been a good boy this yr So I included a list of stuff Id like you to bring me this Christmas.

1. QB- Yes Id like for you to bring the Jets a New QB in any shape or form you see fit ( Young,Leinart,FA)

2. louis vuitton colostomy bag just like the one Tx's uses. How cool are they?

3. Warm blanket for TomShane. Who Im sure is freezing to death somewhere out in the snow.

4. bottle of Testosterone for Max. You know...To stiffen those wrists up.

5. Pair of those assless chaps Verde girl has.

6. Green & White OR Yankee pinstriped Great Dane.

thanks again Chubbsky

Love, Smizzy

Feel free to write a letter to Santa.

Dear Santa,

I've been a good girl I think...a little

naughty at times.. :oops: . I hope I can

get a new car for christmas and a new

cell phone. God knows I need one of those.

(to many drops from the airplane).. :lol:

I also wish for a new apartment for my

hunny and peace and good will to all men!!

(Max and TX don't qualify here :lol::lol: )

Thanks in advance Santa, I know you'll

hook a sista up!!

Love Jets28.. :mrgreen::mrgreen:

P.S....I would love to have Curtis for

Christmas too, at least once... ::wub

Have some fun with this one!!!

A Santa Letter Generator.

http://members.aol.com/frogiearno/dearsanta.htm

Santa Clause

North Pole, Earth

Dear Santa,

I have been a good boy.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at Lady Jet's Office party. It was TomShane who spiked the punch with too much Guinness. I can't help it if I drank 9 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like cat box.

I thought it was funny when I put GOB's kilt on my head and danced the macarena on the couch while singing `Devil With a Blue Dress On'. I didn't mean to break Lady Jet's boom box and don't know why Lady Jet would accuse me of embezzlement.

I don't remember calling Maxman's wife a blue pig---even though she looked like one with green eye shadow and black lipstick!

And when I threw up on Greengal's husband's foot, it was only because I ate too much of that chili.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove Jets28's car through my neighbor's cellar. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a old dog and have me arrested for assault!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all gnarly and wonderful. And I'm really not to blame for any of this brilliant stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and quickly yours,

BTJF (Really a nice boy!)

P.S. It's only 5 bucks!

Santa Clause

North Pole, Earth

Dear Santa,

I have been a good boy.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at Lady Jet's Office party. It was TomShane who spiked the punch with too much Guinness. I can't help it if I drank 9 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like cat box.

I thought it was funny when I put GOB's kilt on my head and danced the macarena on the couch while singing `Devil With a Blue Dress On'. I didn't mean to break Lady Jet's boom box and don't know why Lady Jet would accuse me of embezzlement.

I don't remember calling Maxman's wife a blue pig---even though she looked like one with green eye shadow and black lipstick!

And when I threw up on Greengal's husband's foot, it was only because I ate too much of that chili.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove Jets28's car through my neighbor's cellar. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a old dog and have me arrested for assault!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all gnarly and wonderful. And I'm really not to blame for any of this brilliant stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and quickly yours,

BTJF (Really a nice boy!)

P.S. It's only 5 bucks!

.. :wink: ..Im a friend, Im a friend...yeah!!!... :lol:

Archived