Sanchez on Rome in 5 minutes..

Pac

It was pretty much what you'd expect. Same types of questions and very polished answers.

- he's excited about the prospect of playing with guys like S. Hill and J. White for the long haul.

- Tebow is a great teammate and excellent player, his following is unreal.

- if anyone can handle the pressure, he can

Rome asked him how he'd feel if he drove them 88 yards and Tebow comes out to finish things up in the red zone - taking away his chance of celebrating with teammates etc.. Sanchez replied he "better score, and he knows that". Said they were # 1 in the red zone last year but Tim adds another element to the offense. All about team blah blah..

Rome: So Tim, how is practice going?

Sanchez: The name is Mark, if you call me Tim one more time I will jump over this table and kick your ass.

TIMMMMMMMM....

Lol i too thought of this.

Rome is really tough to watch, he makes me want to punch the closest thing to me whenever i see his show.

It was pretty much what you'd expect. Same types of questions and very polished answers.

- he's excited about the prospect of playing with guys like S. Hill and J. White for the long haul.

- Tebow is a great teammate and excellent player, his following is unreal.

- if anyone can handle the pressure, he can

Rome asked him how he'd feel if he drove them 88 yards and Tebow comes out to finish things up in the red zone - taking away his chance of celebrating with teammates etc.. Sanchez replied he "better score, and he knows that". Said they were # 1 in the red zone last year but Tim adds another element to the offense. All about team blah blah..

No wonder they harp on every last word Rex, Cro, T.O., Ochocinco, Bart, etc. say - because 99% of sports interviews are that meaningless. 99% of sports interviews could be avoided altogether, any one of us could write them up ourselves.

Archived