Wombat ( 5 ) - JiF, BG, SMC, Tina, Shinori

Ape ( 2 ) - CTM, Lily

Lily ( 1 ) - Verb

Migsi ( 1 ) - AVM

Pac ( 2 ) - Christine, 80

Smash ( 1 ) - Migsi

JC ( 5 ) - Ape, JVoR, Hess, Crush, Nolder

With 26 players, it takes 14 to lynch

Interesting vote here. Almost no contribution from Sharrow other than this...

I would rather vote JC than JIF or Wombat at this point.

Now that I understand JC was breadcrumbing Doc, I agree with this assessment.

Have to think at least two of these voters are scum. Especially the Ape and Nolder.

Nolder seems very tuned into taking out power roles this game. He was onto JC's breadcrumbing presumably, and voted there, and today with me, he was clearly concerned with my LD breadcrumbing.

Current Vote Count:

Christine ( 1 ) - Vic

Phoenix ( 1 ) - Leelou

JiF ( 4 ) - Phoenix, Wombat, Smash, Ishy

Wombat ( 5 ) - JiF, BG, SMC, Tina, Shinori

Ape ( 3 ) - CTM, Lily, JC

Lily ( 1 ) - Verb

Migsi ( 1 ) - AVM

Pac ( 2 ) - Christine, 80

Smash ( 1 ) - Migsi

JC ( 6 ) - Ape, JVoR, Hess, Crush, Nolder, Sharrow

Another lurker... like Sharrow.

Unvote: Wombat

Vote: JC

Wombat puts vote on Jetscode, but builds in an excuse with explanation of how he doesn't pay much attention. Basically voting for the townie, and attributing blame to me for it pre-emptively.

Really not liking Crusher's "guess" thing. That being said, Ape is getting a bit too worked up. JVoR brought up a good point against Jetscode. Not sure if the Ape's meta is accurate or not because I haven't really payed much attention to the Ape/Jetscode dynamic. Also caught something from Jetscode that I think could be a scumtell. Don't wanna reveal it right now though because it could be something else.

unvote

Vote: Jetscode

Vote count gets posted, getting close to a lynch. Shark submits kill on Migsi, I'm assuming to make sure they got one in before the day's deadline and the lynch.

Current Vote Count:

Christine ( 1 ) - Vic

Phoenix ( 1 ) - Leelou

JiF ( 3 ) - Phoenix, Smash, Ishy

Wombat ( 3 ) - BG, Tina, Shinori

Ape ( 5 ) - CTM, Lily, JC, 80, JiF

Lily ( 1 ) - Verb

Migsi ( 1 ) - AVM

Pac ( 1 ) - Christine

Smash ( 1 ) - Migsi

JC ( 8 ) - Ape, JVoR, Hess, Crush, Nolder, Sharrow, SMC, Wombat

MIGSI, TOWN WEAK DOC, HAS BEEN EATEN.

Push that JC train.

this is just crap JC

Unvote Vote JC

Another one.

Okay. Unvote. Vote JC.

Pro-town unvote after JC's reveal, but also seeded with the willingness to re-vote JC, which plants doubt and sets the tone for how to react to the reveal.

Unvote JC for now.

DPR can you please explain Mig's role for us ?

Sure would be good to kill Wombat, and gain some more insight...

JC's reveal is pretty sh*tty. But for now its' something.

unvote

vote womabt

Unvote. Revote Wombat.

unvote

JC, TOWN DOC, HAS BEEN EXECUTED.

Very ping-y posts here...

sh*t. Mafia just ****ed us up big time.

Just want to say I told you so on JC as well...

So, who is going to take credit for that? I assume it was a harpoon... Or was it deadline?

Summation, my FOS are EP, Nolder, Smash and Wombat right now.

Looked more like WIFOM to me.

Yup.

Yeah except you probably post death post more than anybody. Just saying.

I do. But I'm always careful not to make statements that impact the game. I'm not discouraging him from joking around, but creating wifom isn't cool.

CURRENT VOTE COUNT:

Shinori ( 2 ) - 80, Lily

Ape ( 2 ) - Nolder, Ape

JiF ( 2 ) - Smash, Shinori

Lily ( 2 ) - JVoR, Verb

EP ( 2 ) - SMC, Leelou

Wombat ( 3 ) - Vic, JiF, AVM

Leelou ( 1 ) - Wombat

With 21 Players, it takes 11 to lynch

@ Quints:

JiF - vest

80 - vest

Smash - vest

SMC - vest

Wombat - harpoon

Leelou - vest

Ape - harpoon

JVoR - vest

Pac - vest

Ishy - vest

Hess - vest

Shinori - vest

Verb - harpoon

Just because I don't post walls of text doesn't mean I'm not making worthy posts. I got mod confirmation that no one is vanilla. So, gfy.

Awesome. Very helpful. Basically means scum can sh*t reveal anything odd and it'll stand up.

You've not taken a position in any of either days interactions. You chirp a bit at night, and then fade out.

Are you teh scum?

I'm not tanking anything. I'm ensuring the lives of more important roles are not lost on D2 in exchange for my own. It is a strategic decision I'm willing to follow through on.

1. You're not ensuring anything. There are harpoons.

2. You don't seem very willing to follow through with it. You assumed you weren't being lynched just hours into the day and called for different trains to be formed.

Final Vote Count

AVM = Awesome

Wombat = Not

Starting to feel like you are forcing this. All "AVM is awesome" and not scum hunting. Lots of buddying-up to your pals though.

Pac listing you as a backup role is good play for him, and your subsequent claim of backup bomb is that much more convenient. Being a backup role provide explanation for why you wouldn't be killed by scum/shark immediately. Then if there is a bomb, and it goes off, there's no reason for you to ever be NKed later in teh game.

Free pass to end game.

It builds tension and whispers of possibility. And It's not teasing if the widow is currently deciding what to do...

My guess (and I should totally be rewarded if I get this right), the wife can become a 3rd party or Mason type, and recruit a few people, and give them harpoons.

Lynch me stupid. My vote hasn't budged. I'm voting me... but if, as usual, I'm not going to be listened to then I'll at least make observations in the meantime.

You're still voting yourself because you know it's not safe to unvote yet

Like I said before if you were town you'd just unvote yourself and case people like normal instead of "making observations in the meantime"

You're scum trying to lead conversations from the safe haven of voting yourself

That's how it looks to me anyway

1. You're not ensuring anything. There are harpoons.

2. You don't seem very willing to follow through with it. You assumed you weren't being lynched just hours into the day and called for different trains to be formed.

Nolder. I don't know what you are having trouble with. I told everyone that strategically I am a safe lynch. I voted myself. I also said as long as I'm not being replaced, I'll play out the game as I normally would. Which means you are going to get from me observations, and suggestions about who to go after either now (if people choose to ignore my plan) or later after I flip town on death.

I can only assume the hard push from you is you biting on the blatant LD breadcrumbing I'm doing. Just like you jumped on JC's doc hinting.

You fail to recognize that I've not once argued you guys should lynch anyone other than me. I have only pointed out some sketchiness, bickered with JIF to provide some protective cover for him, and pointed out that Pac and EP were my only 2 legit suspects in this day phase.

You might just have to use your NK on me Nolder. Sorry. I know you don't want to.

Screw it, let's see what this does.

Investigated Crusher, he's Town. Investigated Pac, no result. Doubt anyone would roleblock a newbie like me, so what's up with Pac?

Unvote. Vote Pac.

Kinda makes Apes mention of Pac and Wom going back and forth a little more interesting. Distancing? This guy thinks so. Wom next.

Willing to test this and see what's up

unvote vote pac

You're still voting yourself because you know it's not safe to unvote yet

Like I said before if you were town you'd just unvote yourself and case people like normal instead of "making observations in the meantime"

You're scum trying to lead conversations from the safe haven of voting yourself

That's how it looks to me anyway

Meh, you are either being thickheaded or you are scum paranoid about me being either a LD or someone you don't want to shoot with your NK.

You're spamming the game with useless bullsh*t

That's generally not a townie move

What has been useless?

Ishy came forward with a "no result" on Pac, Verbal gave Leelou a harpoon, and I revealed my read on Pac to Leelou, which led to her wisely sticking that pig.

Where is the uselessness?

You avoided the whole situation.

Just saw this.. I appreciate the attempted investigation but I have no idea why you didn't get a result on me. With as many roles as there are redirectors, role blockers etc are bound to be out there.

I'm most certainly town though.

But why would someone from JN choose to roleblock or redirect Ishy?

I'll also note a redirect generally still gives a result

So that means either you're some kind of third party that can't be investigated for w/e reason or likely a DM member is a roleblocker and/or scum

I think either way we need to lynch you to figure out wtf is going on

Starting to feel like you are forcing this. All "AVM is awesome" and not scum hunting. Lots of buddying-up to your pals though.

Pac listing you as a backup role is good play for him, and your subsequent claim of backup bomb is that much more convenient. Being a backup role provide explanation for why you wouldn't be killed by scum/shark immediately. Then if there is a bomb, and it goes off, there's no reason for you to ever be NKed later in teh game.

Free pass to end game.

It's almost as bad as trying to imply (while not actually implying) someone who claimed backup bomb either get lynched now ahead of others, or have a harpoon wasted.

And you can't force awesomeness, ape. You're making me sad with your lack of understanding :(

PAC, AKA LARRY VAUGHAN THE MAYOR, MAFIA ROLECOP AND NINJA HAS BEEN HARPOONED TO DEATH.

Awesome shot

My bad didn't know he was already dead

Also holy sh*t he was a rolecop AND ninja?

Scum is rolled to the gills (pun intended)

Christine where you been hiding?

Spent the past week cleaning gear and doing paperwork and legal sh*t to prepare for deployment, spent the weekend with my inlaws, and just got home an hour ago. Now, I am trying to pack all of that previously mentioned gear to send the husband off for a week to the sandbox.

Needless to say, I've been a dash bit busy.

I should be on tomorrow and be my normal, active self again.

@Quint, harpoon por favor.

Vote JiF

Archived