JAWS MAFIA - Game Thread

DPR

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have all three bottles in my bar all good stuff. Im designing a new Bar BTW with a brick wall as a backer and glass shelves and a yan brown granite top should be kick asas

I have 5 kids I have to keep my liquor cabinet locked. I gots about 5 bottles of Makers Mark and about 20 bottles of stuff people who dont know me very well bought me for one reason or another. I think I have a bottle of Grey Goose somewhere for when my gay cousin visits.

I have all three bottles in my bar all good stuff. Im designing a new Bar BTW with a brick wall as a backer and glass shelves and a yan brown granite top should be kick asas

Nice...you guys remember the poster Bill parcells? He's a mod here. When we were at JI he was all about some beer can remember so I sent him a neon sign of that beer. True story.

Nice...you guys remember the poster Bill parcells? He's a mod here. When we were at JI he was all about some beer can remember so I sent him a neon sign of that beer. True story.

this was before you revealed your true form

I have 5 kids I have to keep my liquor cabinet locked. I gots about 5 bottles of Makers Mark and about 20 bottles of stuff people who dont know me very well bought me for one reason or another. I think I have a bottle of Grey Goose somewhere for when my gay cousin visits.

thats just wriong crush you callin me gay and all/

Also.. what's jif's, crushers and jvor's deal?.. and vic..

What reveals have happened?

Wombat flirted with a reveal early in game saying he knew Leelou was the shark. Then back-pedalled.

JIF revealed power role D1. Then just a few hours ago revealed Voyeur.

EP revealed Gunsmith today.

Shinobi said he knows Tina is town.

I can't fine my notes right now, I think that is it.

Archived