With 17 Players, it takes 9 to lynch.

@ QUINTS:

Shinori - vest

Christine - harpoon

Leelou - vest

Lily - harpoon

CTM - vest

I'm lie detector.

Tested the second quote above night one and found he was truth telling, hence my trying to derail his lynch without claiming.

Tested this night 2. Came back true. Was gonna vet jif 1.0 but leelou harpooned him overnight.

Came back false hess is scum or 3rd party.

vote hess

quint need vest asap

Now that i've claimed, i have to say i'm feeling like lily, bg/ctm, 80, and smash are the scummiest ones left. I have no read on vic or sharrow before they got replaced.

And fighting with ape is a good way to get him to fos you and avoid nks, so thanks to him for that.

Awesome job. Making people respond to my "I am town" exercise has worked out great. Pac's response is what pinged me about him, and Hess's scumminess was becoming glaring so great decision using it on him.

I had a sense when you came forward on behalf of EP it meant you either had a town on him, or were scum with him. So it was worth pressing you about it.

Vote Hess.

JIF, JC, EP were all bad reads for me, but Pac, Hess, and I agree 100% with the list you have here.

Awesome job. Making people respond to my "I am town" exercise has worked out great. Pac's response is what pinged me about him, and Hess's scumminess was becoming glaring so great decision using it on him.

I had a sense when you came forward on behalf of EP it meant you either had a town on him, or were scum with him. So it was worth pressing you about it.

Vote Hess.

JIF, JC, EP were all bad reads for me, but Pac, Hess, and I agree 100% with the list you have here.

OMG you are the most disgusting human being on the planet.

Vote Hess.

happy.gif

Archived