JAWS MAFIA - Game Thread

DPR

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously is day or what?

Just so you know I'll probably wait for RL tomorrow to decide who to eat. Don't want you guys up for nothing if that's what you were waiting for.

Nope. Ape broke the sun.

So, are we to assume SMC is Quint now? Is that the general consensus? He gave himself a vest and all of us harpoons?

I've got no problem admitting when I do something stupid, but this isn't one of those times. SMC was right there with Wombat, Lily, 80 all pushing the pro-scum agenda of distributing a bunch of harpoons (and making all the town -3 towards lynch), then wasting them all on Hess, then when Wombat got to like 4-5 votes, SMC jumps over to start a train on Hess... and if a Hess lynch fails, scum gets a free NK and Hess is back at the table eating.

If you ARE Quint, then your blockheaded illogical ways ruined what little chance town had at turning the tides here. GFY.

Really? I would have given it to Verb.

Verb didn't ask for a harpoon today.

I can only give out a harpoon based on a request made during the day phase. I can then hand it out during that phase and subsequent night phase.

So, are we to assume SMC is Quint now? Is that the general consensus? He gave himself a vest and all of us harpoons?

I've got no problem admitting when I do something stupid, but this isn't one of those times. SMC was right there with Wombat, Lily, 80 all pushing the pro-scum agenda of distributing a bunch of harpoons (and making all the town -3 towards lynch), then wasting them all on Hess, then when Wombat got to like 4-5 votes, SMC jumps over to start a train on Hess... and if a Hess lynch fails, scum gets a free NK and Hess is back at the table eating.

If you ARE Quint, then your blockheaded illogical ways ruined what little chance town had at turning the tides here. GFY.

QUINT WANTS TO KILL THE SHARK YOU MORON!!!!!

QUINT WANTS TO KILL THE SHARK YOU MORON!!!!!

So, CTM and I made it perfectly clear we didn't want to use harpoons on the shark. Why would you give the harpoon's to people who weren't going to follow that stupid ****ing illogical pro-scum plan?

You were illogical and stupid yesterday almost derailing the Wombat lynch, and then you are even more illogical giving the ****ing harpoons to the 2 people who disagreed with your idiocy most.

What ****ing outcome would you expect? I said all yesterday you, wombat, 80 and lily were suspect.

If you are Quint I'm not even sorry dude. I'm fine catching all the sh*t for bad play, but you are ****ing dumb man.

So, CTM and I made it perfectly clear we didn't want to use harpoons on the shark. Why would you give the harpoon's to people who weren't going to follow that stupid ****ing illogical pro-scum plan?

You were illogical and stupid yesterday almost derailing the Wombat lynch, and then you are even more illogical giving the ****ing harpoons to the 2 people who disagreed with your idiocy most.

What ****ing outcome would you expect? I said all yesterday you, wombat, 80 and lily were suspect.

If you are Quint I'm not even sorry dude. I'm fine catching all the sh*t for bad play, but you are ****ing dumb man.

You are beyond stupid. I gave it to you because you said you wouldn't use it on the shark.

I couldve given 10 harpoons out at a time if I wanted to. I wanted to get a consensus if people were going to use it all on Hess, but no one agreed. So I went with plan B.

I was hoping you might redeem yourself and actually kill scum or HOLD ONTO IT until necessary.

I wouldn't expect you to be sorry because you are simply incredibly happy in your own stupidity. You've had a hand in trying to kill nearly every power role in this game.

Archived