JAWS MAFIA - Game Thread

DPR

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a Christian. I don't f*** bitches. lol.

Bu-bu-bu-but that's what all the cool kids say here. So are you a virgin? You sure seem like a virgin, virgin.

Just kidding, you know what I mean, rebound, play the field a little - get a couple blowies (those don't count as sex). Then find the girl of your dreams that makes you talk about your wonderful life together and makes CTM scurry off to a dark closet to cut his inner thighs with a straight razor.

Bu-bu-bu-but that's what all the cool kids say here. So are you a virgin? You sure seem like a virgin, virgin.

Just kidding, you know what I mean, rebound, play the field a little - get a couple blowies (those don't count as sex). Then find the girl of your dreams that makes you talk about your wonderful life together and makes CTM scurry off to a dark closet to cut his inner thighs with a straight razor.

I hear ya. I'm gonna take some time before jumping back into anything.

Yeah, I knew someone else did it too. Just couldn't think of who... really not that big a deal though, you pathetic sack of sh*t. Seriously Glen, wtf is wrong with you? Never ends eh? a$$hole.

Your tears only encourage me

actually emo Gaype is significantly less enjoyable to deal with then arrogant gaype

Your tears only encourage me

It's funny how people will overlay their own personality when reading emails or web posts to infuse tone. When I wrote that, the tone in mind was a condescending scolding of you for being so pathetic. When you read it, you over-layed your personality and came up with tears.

Nice.

It's funny how people will overlay their own personality when reading emails or web posts to infuse tone. When I wrote that, the tone in mind was a condescending scolding of you for being so pathetic. When you read it, you over-layed your personality and came up with tears.

Nice.

No, I over-layed your real insecure wittle ape subconscious that's the root of all the arrogant tough guy crap....

now run along gunior, adults are talking..

No, I over-layed your real insecure wittle ape subconscious that's the root of all the arrogant tough guy crap....

now run along gunior, adults are talking..

Ah yes, right, the canned insecurity response... never saw that coming.

I guess I should be happy that I've graduated from you constantly wishing I was gay, to you constantly wishing I was some insecure little twerp.

I wish I were a shrink, you alone as a patient could have me retired in a beach house by the age of 40.

So, here's my quote. This was said to the Ape a few days ago when I realized what he was doing.

I'm also pretty sure I know EXACTLY what you're doing, and I'm going to PM my guess to DPR.

Totally called that he was a bomb and breadcrumbing to get the shark to eat him. I'm sure he tried a few different methods, but I caught this one.

/chestpound

So, question for all you southern lame-o's, where would you say the best whiskey comes from?

edit: I've had Tenessee, Kentucky, and Canadian that I know of and I think I enjoyed the whiskey from Kentucky the best

Have to say Kentucky.

Current favorites: Sam Houston Straight Whiskey and/or Angels' Envy. Both come in at 86 proof...may be a little mild for some but the flavor in both are well worth it.

*holdshandsup*

You need to be careful there, son. Just back away from this topic slowly as you clearly don't have a grasp upon the subject you've undertaken.

You, obviously, don't know that only whisky made in Kentucky can truly be called bourbon. And you clearly don't know bourbon is the very soul and epitome of all whisky. And though your tastebuds drew upon some primal and instinctive reaction whereupon that sweet nectar from the promised land fell upon your tongue, it is with utter certainty that I know you've never felt the sweet, sweet taste of it rain down over your face as you pour it between the delicious and proud mountains of the fairer sex. But we don't need to get into last night... Suffice it to say that Kentucky, home of the Makers Mark distillery, is the answer to your ill and poorly phrased question.

I wish I could be your wife of fourteen years. I LOVE YOU

So, here's my quote. This was said to the Ape a few days ago when I realized what he was doing.

Totally called that he was a bomb and breadcrumbing to get the shark to eat him. I'm sure he tried a few different methods, but I caught this one.

/chestpound

I pmed something similar to DPR a whole hour and a half before you said that.

/chestpound

Think about SMC knowing to a point where he pitched a fake emo breakdown, which was really the only reason why I picked Ape lol. Super duper props to him really.

/chestpound

I pmed something similar to DPR a whole hour and a half before you said that.

A whole bunch of Ape-ing going on.

Think about SMC knowing to a point where he pitched a fake emo breakdown, which was really the only reason why I picked Ape lol. Super duper props to him really.

Thanks!

BTW. In the PM I sent to DPR for handing out the harpoons to Ape and CTM I wrote at the top: "this is a social experiment." LOL

Archived