JAWS MAFIA - Game Thread

DPR

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was a long night - that was for sure. Seemed like it would never end...

And right at the time when the darkness covered everything and even the insects had given in to sleep, Quint was putting an edge on the final harpoon of the night. He'd stayed up to prepare them. He knew that they would still be needed.

In his exhaustion, he never sensed the presence behind him.

The harpoon took him in the back, and killed him instantly.

SMC, QUINT THE FISHERMAN, HAS BEEN HARPOONED.

Across town, Mrs. Crustacean sat with a cup of tea. She missed her dearly departed husband and hadn't slept since his murder. Her only regret was that she had no more harpoons to give to others...

Outside her window, a figure rose in the darkness. There can be no question that this figure meant to do her harm, however Mrs. Crustacean was well loved and at that moment, one of her admirers walked around the corner. Unbeknownst to the would be assailant, this person had kept a vigil on her all night. The attacker sank back down, foiled.

IT IS NOW D5. YOU MAY BEGIN VOTING.

Alive

3. Leelou - town

5. Verb - claimed old woman with harpoons

10. Christine

12. Nolder - claimed back up bomb

14. 80

17. Sharrow / JiF 2.0

20. BG / CTM 2.0

24. Smash - claimed tracker

25. AVM - claimed back up bomb

27. Vic / JC 2.0

So, I have a harpoon from Quint - I'd rather use it as a vote and think the pool should be from the people who have not claimed anything. Thoughts?

Verbal were you wearing a vest last night ? reason I ask is because Jetsfan 80 who I tracked targeted you. So if you had a vest that would mean 80 shot and your vest protected you making JF80 our remaining scum

I'll Vote JF80

I'll add to this it seems the death scene confirms verbals claim so it makes sense SMC would give verbal a Vest Pretty sure since no one died JF80 is SCUM

Verbal were you wearing a vest last night ? reason I ask is because Jetsfan 80 who I tracked targeted you. So if you had a vest that would mean 80 shot and your vest protected you making JF80 our remaining scum

I'll Vote JF80

Smash is 100 % lying on this.

Unvote vote Smash

Leelou wait for Verbal to respond to my post then make a decision. If verbal claims he did have a vest we can lynch 80 and you can save the Harpoon in case we have another scum to kill.

My waiting until after the lynch doesn't make much sense.

Guys, I'm a sensor. Each day, I am told how many scum were on the lynch train. Here are my results. Keep in mind that Sharrow/JiF is a different player than JiF. Also, we were not told Crusher's alignment.

Day 1 (1 scum)

JC ( 8 ) - Ape, JVoR, Hess, Nolder, Sharrow/JiF, SMC, Tina, Wombat

Day 2 (1 scum)

EP ( 11 ) - SMC, Leelou, Hess, Nolder, 80, Smash, AVM, Tina, JiF, Crush, CTM

Day 3 (2 scum)

Hess ( 9 ) - Shinori, Wombat, Christine, Lily, BG/CTM, Leelou, JiF, SMC, Ape

Day 4 (2 scum)

Wombat ( 7 ) - Sharrow/JiF, Verb, AVM, Hess, Ape, 80, SMC, Lily

Using deduction, the only possibility for scum based on yesterday's train is Verbal. He is scum.

Unvote Vote Verbal

Also, 99.999999 % chance Smash is scum too given his claim. On Day 2, he was on the lynch train where there was 1 scum.

In what respect ? We lynch 80 and when he turns scum if the game continues it means we have probably 1 more scum to kill. Do you think you should stab 80 in the face right now ?

I think it would be better for me to stab someone before the lynch and then if the game still continues we can lynch someone else we find scummy.

Guys, I'm a sensor. Each day, I am told how many scum were on the lynch train. Here are my results. Keep in mind that Sharrow/JiF is a different player than JiF. Also, we were not told Crusher's alignment.

Day 1 (1 scum)

JC ( 8 ) - Ape, JVoR, Hess, Nolder, Sharrow/JiF, SMC, Tina, Wombat

Day 2 (1 scum)

EP ( 11 ) - SMC, Leelou, Hess, Nolder, 80, Smash, AVM, Tina, JiF, Crush, CTM

Day 3 (2 scum)

Hess ( 9 ) - Shinori, Wombat, Christine, Lily, BG/CTM, Leelou, JiF, SMC, Ape

Day 4 (2 scum)

Wombat ( 7 ) - Sharrow/JiF, Verb, AVM, Hess, Ape, 80, SMC, Lily

Using deduction, the only possibility for scum based on yesterday's train is Verbal. He is scum.

Unvote Vote Verbal

Also, a very good chance Smash is scum too given his claim. On Day 2, he was on the lynch train where there was 1 scum.

your full of sh*t.... Nice post though best scum cover attempt I've seen in a while. How does a sensor target a player ? because DPR plainly stated you targeted Verbal in my PM which now makes me 100 % sure your scum.

your full of sh*t.... Nice post though best scum cover attempt I've seen in a while. How does a sensor target a player ? because DPR plainly stated you targeted Verbal in my PM which now makes me 100 % sure your scum.

Because you're lying scum.

We got the last 2 scum guys. Verbal, Smash. Game over.

Archived