JAWS MAFIA - Game Thread

DPR

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good job, Ape. My ploy worked.

I knew you were the bomb and by giving you the harpoon that you would shoot me, thus outing me as Quint and causing my mock outrage. That way I could draw out HessJaws and have him agree to kill you, knowing that it would cause him to blow up.

I told you I wanted the Shark killed and my plan worked perfectly.

/aped

I'll be honest Ape was never my first choice for bomb but he was always consideration and by far the last person I was eating this game. I liked playing with him and wanted to see if he could come back from a horrible game. But when you offered up the harpoon I couldn't resist. It was for the greater good moment.

I think we need to take him out and get him trashed.

LETS DO THIS

GET THOSE NIGHT ACTIONS IN!!!

I'm out for the night. Me and the lady pirate celebrate 14 years today. Farewell and adieu...

Grats man!!

For the ape...

joker-clap.gif

Congratulations sir. You took out half the town power roles, but you got the damned shark. Cheers.

I'll be honest Ape was never my first choice for bomb but he was always consideration and by far the last person I was eating this game. I liked playing with him and wanted to see if he could come back from a horrible game. But when you offered up the harpoon I couldn't resist. It was for the greater good moment.

I can't wait for post-game. I've got so much I want to actually explain about this crazy game, lol... especially the emo, which was not fake. I was totally butthurt like a puss. Oh man.

I think I might run Point Break next.

LETS DO THIS

Grats man!!

For the ape...

joker-clap.gif

Congratulations sir. You took out half the town power roles, but you got the damned shark. Cheers.

For the record, I took out Jetscode.

Ishy, JVOR both handed themselves to Hess. JIF and EP weren't really power roles, they were just roles. Nothing significant, especially relative to how illogical they were playing. Anyway, wrong is wrong. :)

lol, CTM is "Ape reading" right now... keep catching up you big homo

Like most things you take credit for, someone else is more noteworthy in this behavior and predated you... it's actually doing a "doggin".. he was never around and would often ccatch up in large amounts of posts, a few times after he was dead.. lol

lol, CTM is "Ape reading" right now... keep catching up you big homo

To be fair you had a horrendous game and were mercy killed. That said, I fully understand you had to play a certain way to try and get me to bite. But again that only worked b/c I figured **** it for the lulz which I even told DPR in the PM. I said I think he's the bomb but this is just too poetic and did it anyway. True story.

I was never really looking to win the game, just wanted to make it fun.

I'm town.. I shot lily... Thanks for outing me.. I was hoping to stay under radar :biggrin:

I know, but Im not sure Id be alive in the morning so I wanted to make sure you were cleared just in case.

Also, glad someone started to put 2 & 2 together on my over the top desire to kill the shark.

I know, but Im not sure Id be alive in the morning so I wanted to make sure you were cleared just in case.

Also, glad someone started to put 2 & 2 together on my over the top desire to kill the shark.

I was picking up on it but you really did an AWESOME job selling it. I sat there with the harpoon thinking...if I just stick this back in his face he'll never talk to me again. Which I almost did lol.

To be fair you had a horrendous game and were mercy killed. That said, I fully understand you had to play a certain way to try and get me to bite. But again that only worked b/c I figured **** it for the lulz which I even told DPR in the PM. I said I think he's the bomb but this is just too poetic and did it anyway. True story.

Hess, you were freaking awesome. It couldnt have ended any better way than with you, me, and Ape.

I was picking up on it but you really did an AWESOME job selling it. I sat there with the harpoon thinking...if I just stick this back in his face he'll never talk to me again. Which I almost did lol.

LOL. Nah, man, that would not have been cool. That would go beyond the game into RL realm, LOL.

LOL. Nah, man, that would not have been cool. That would go beyond the game into RL realm, LOL.

Yep. That's what I said to myself too.

This was my favorite game ever. for obvious reasons. I know it's still going on but it's night and late RL so that's why I;m carrying on. Sorry but still buzzing a bit whatnot.

Very excited to see who wins and who's who.

OK DEAD FOR GOOD PROMISE

SMC you did a nice job but you had to figure that Hess would put that harpoon in your face when it was obvious APE knocked off your vest. I mean why wouldnt the shark want you dead ? Im also surprised that the bomb killed the Shark via harpoon. You would think the shark would have to eat his victum to be blown up.

Unvote vote Smash

Now that Hess ate and Smash revealed, he's worthless for shark-hunting. At least there's a chance Wombat is a bomb that can help us kill Hess tomorrow.

I'd rather have his investigation result and then let Hess eat him.

Interesting

Like most things you take credit for, someone else is more noteworthy in this behavior and predated you... it's actually doing a "doggin".. he was never around and would often ccatch up in large amounts of posts, a few times after he was dead.. lol

Yeah, I knew someone else did it too. Just couldn't think of who... really not that big a deal though, you pathetic sack of sh*t. Seriously Glen, wtf is wrong with you? Never ends eh? a$$hole.

Wow nice work SMC.. Gaype... Once you realized ape was eating power roles, knoing you were a bomb, why didn't yiou just claim a power role then?

lol, we can discuss it in the post game. I was setting up a power role claim from D1, timing and circumstance really is the only thing that prevented it - me and DPR were sorta lol'ing about it. Murphy's Law.

In my mind, you won the game. I know you chose this fate instead for the lolz.

As for my play, my early cases / reads were terrible. Wombat was my first read, then I got all tangled up with JC, JIF and EP. Frankly JIF and JC DID defend exactly like they did last time they were scum to me. Oh well. I recovered. My case on Pac was legit. I was first to case you as scum, or non-town. It was hard to be coherent though, if you noticed I started being crazy during night phases to avoid NK, I wanted to take you out so I didn't want scum shooting me, so at night I FOS'ed like a lunatic and then in between what I felt like was obvious survival posts I posted my real targets. And that suspicion carried into the days.

Anyway, game is still on - bad form to get into this now.

Honestly dude, I've seen you argue over-the-top before on the part of something I felt was illogical, and you ended up being scum and I was the only one that was casing you on it. To me it was a tell, I don't have many (or any) for you. Its a mistake anyone would have made.

Honestly if I had submitted before the Lily scene, I would have targeted her. LOL, just bad timing.

Yeah, I knew someone else did it too. Just couldn't think of who... really not that big a deal though, you pathetic sack of sh*t. Seriously Glen, wtf is wrong with you? Never ends eh? a$$hole.

lol, we can discuss it in the post game. I was setting up a power role claim from D1, timing and circumstance really is the only thing that prevented it - me and DPR were sorta lol'ing about it. Murphy's Law.

In my mind, you won the game. I know you chose this fate instead for the lolz.

As for my play, my early cases / reads were terrible. Wombat was my first read, then I got all tangled up with JC, JIF and EP. Frankly JIF and JC DID defend exactly like they did last time they were scum to me. Oh well. I recovered. My case on Pac was legit. I was first to case you as scum, or non-town. It was hard to be coherent though, if you noticed I started being crazy during night phases to avoid NK, I wanted to take you out so I didn't want scum shooting me, so at night I FOS'ed like a lunatic and then in between what I felt like was obvious survival posts I posted my real targets. And that suspicion carried into the days.

Anyway, game is still on - bad form to get into this now.

Honestly dude, I've seen you argue over-the-top before on the part of something I felt was illogical, and you ended up being scum and I was the only one that was casing you on it. To me it was a tell, I don't have many (or any) for you. Its a mistake anyone would have made.

Honestly if I had submitted before the Lily scene, I would have targeted her. LOL, just bad timing.

/dead now

CTM, troll someone else until end game.

would you please just die and gtfo

Archived