Unofficial Preseason Week 2 Injury Report

JetNation

Well just like last week there is no official injury report for preseason games, so I’m just going to make one up using whatever reports I can find. If I miss something, I apologize.

New York Jets
Out: Santonio Holmes(ribs), Sione Pouha(back), & Chaz Schilens(ankle)
Doubtful: Jeremy Kerley(hamstring)
Questionable: Stephen Hill(finger)

New York Giants
Out: Shaun Rogers(leg), Marvin Austin(back), Chris Canty(knee), Martin Parker(back), & Justin Trattou(heel)
Probable: Hakeem Nicks(foot)

Source 1
Source 2
Source 3
Source 4

di
di

CeS5ms1YCg8

View the full article

By Chris Menn

Well just like last week there is no official injury report for preseason games, so I’m just going to make one up using whatever reports I can find. If I miss something, I apologize.

New York Jets

Out: Santonio Holmes(ribs), Sione Pouha(back), & Chaz Schilens(ankle)

Doubtful: Jeremy Kerley(hamstring)

Questionable: Stephen Hill(finger)

New York Giants

Out: Shaun Rogers(leg), Marvin Austin(back), Chris Canty(knee), Martin Parker(back), & Justin Trattou(heel)

Probable: Hakeem Nicks(foot)

If HIll, Kerley, Holmes and Shillens are out... how exactly would that work? LOL. Just Patrick Turner and Jordan White? WHAAAAAAT

Don't forget that one of Jordan White's post-surgical knees had some decent swelling in it towards the end of this week.

I'm not trying to make excuses for him, but installing a new offensive system is daunting enough, let alone having every one of your stating receivers out with injuries. Holmes' was a freak thing, but guys like Kerley should have come to camp in better shape. That sh*t doesn't happen when you come to camp ready. At least Turner is looking like he's been a solid project and worth having held on to.

Not sure if it's been reported on here, but Cumberland was getting some work with the WRs in camp; saw it on the tv while I was at the gym the other day. I wouldn't be surprised to see him out there if the abovementioned don't get in the game.

Not sure if it's been reported on here, but Cumberland was getting some work with the WRs in camp; saw it on the tv while I was at the gym the other day. I wouldn't be surprised to see him out there if the abovementioned don't get in the game.

Makes sense, he's a converted WR. I think they should be working McKnight there, too. At least before Cromartie.

Prediction: Sancez runs for his life and has no one to throw to. Tebow runs for his life and gains 30-40 yards on the ground. Sunday morning Bit will say the line played pretty well and three Sanchez sucks threads are started, along with two "Tebow should be the QB" threads. The media engages in a massive circle jerk.

Archived