Willis McGahee

The Troll

Anyone else draft this piece of sh*t? He hasn't done a damn thing since the Jets were actually still competitive. And each week, I just can't bring myself to bench him for fear that he's finally going to go off. But, no, more of the same from this waste of a first round pick every damn game. Put your helmet on, Samkon, you're going in next week!

Anyone else draft this piece of Sh#t? He hasn't done a damn thing since the Jets were actually still competitive. And each week, I just can't bring myself to bench him for fear that he's finally going to go off. But, no, more of the same from this waste of a first round pick every damn game. Put your helmet on, Samkon, you're going in next week!

I feel your pain, while I don't have McGahee, I do have to decide between Edge, Barber and Portis every week. Decisions decisions. :cry:

Anyone else draft this piece of Sh#t? He hasn't done a damn thing since the Jets were actually still competitive. And each week, I just can't bring myself to bench him for fear that he's finally going to go off. But, no, more of the same from this waste of a first round pick every damn game. Put your helmet on, Samkon, you're going in next week!

I really thought Willis would have a monster year and I tried to get him. No go.

Guy that's killing me is Corey Dillon. I've been sitting his a$$ 'cos of uncertain playing status and he's racking up the points on my bench.

I GOT MCGAHEE AND HE IS THE ONLY THING STANDING BETWEEN ME AND A CHAMPIONSHIP! HE IS KILLING ME AT THE RB POSISTION. I TOO HAVE BEEN AFRAID TO BENCH HIM, FEARING THAT WILL BE THE WEEK HE RUNS FOR MORE THAN 57 YARDS!!!

GOT MOATS OFF WAIVERS...THINKING OF STARTING HIM THIS WEEK OVER MA-GAY-HEE!!!

This sob is killing me and I finally benched him this week against Denver...if he does anything I swear I am putting my foot through a wall

I am really in a hard place right now. Dom Davis is a game-time decision tomorrow, and my other running back, McGahee, plays tonight.

So if Dom doesn't play, I am completely ******* screwed.

Archived