link to the game online?

neckdemon

so i bought gamerewind cause i'm stuck here in yinzer hell and normally work sundays. but since i'm lucky enough to be on day #7 of passing a kidney stone i am home but the game isn't being broadcast in this pittsburgh sh*thole. where is a good place to go online to get a feed of the game?

so i bought gamerewind cause i'm stuck here in yinzer hell and normally work sundays. but since i'm lucky enough to be on day #7 of passing a kidney stone i am home but the game isn't being broadcast in this pittsburgh sh*thole. where is a good place to go online to get a feed of the game?

Ouch Neckdemon I passed a stone a few months back and it took 3 days I cant imagine 7 I hope you do it soon man Ill be pullin for ya. As for the game online I know there is a few sites Im sure someone will have a link for you shortly

Ouch Neckdemon I passed a stone a few months back and it took 3 days I cant imagine 7 I hope you do it soon man Ill be pullin for ya. As for the game online I know there is a few sites Im sure someone will have a link for you shortly

i'm not saying i'm the toughest guy around but i'm not a pussy, and there have been times this past week where i literally whimpered and wanted to cry. i passed one 2 years ago that took 2 days and was nowhere near this bad.

hmm keeps telling me my system doesn't support the video. i don't wanna start dl'ing things that may have malware

firstrowsports. It's the only site I've used for years and works amazingly; it has every single sports game you can think of. Helped me out a ton when I was in Boston and couldn't watch the Knicks and Yanks on a regular basis. The Jets games we always went to the bar. Hope this helps.

Every year I have to remind you guys DO NOT POST OR GIVE UP THE FR LINK ON A PUBLIC FORUM. Private Message the link instead and make sure its to users you trust and that regurlarly post. FR got shut down last year and I know all of us who use it don't want it to happen again.

I effin hate pittsburgh fans. I'm stuck in steeler hell where i live.

Archived