How Slow is Shonn Greene?

RyanBe_Tebowing

why do so many of your posts have some reference to you being victimized somehow? on a message board when you voice an opinion there are gonna be people who don't agree and argue. thats the nature of the forums. the experience is not unique to you. i get the feeling you have gone through life either not having too many people ever disagree with you or eternally butt hurt.

This. Eternally butt hurt, or somehow the people that surround him just agree with him to spare themselves his idiotic whining.

Absolute fact.

However, although Greene may have "made it" as a starter, I think his only existing value is as a clock eater. He hasn't moved the chains or taken any of the heat off the passing game this season. I think there's a chance Powell could move the chains with the existing line at their existing level of competence with the new run blocking schemes. Hope we get to prove it out soon.

Yeah. There are a few things that could be causing Greene's problems this year. I'm a big supporter, but I never thought the guy was an A-1 back. It seemed like you could ride him though. This year you can't even do that. If Powell is doing better he should play more. Simple as that. Once we run into some weaker run Ds we should see more success out of both.

Archived