San Francisco owns the AFC East

Blackout

did you see alex smith's number zomg he is a lot better then people give him credit. 18-24 303 yard and 3 touchdowns.

btw i still feel like our loss was worse... 0 points not even a field goal is depressing

yes Smith is now a top 10 quarterback without a doubt....

and as for our loss being worse....true, i hear you on that

did you see alex smith's number zomg he is a lot better then people give him credit. 18-24 303 yard and 3 touchdowns.

btw i still feel like our loss was worse... 0 points not even a field goal is depressing

After watching many games he has played, and how sh!tty Buffalo has played this year, Im not ready to give him more credit....

After watching many games he has played, and how sh!tty Buffalo has played this year, Im not ready to give him more credit....

yes Smith is now a top 10 quarterback without a doubt....

and as for our loss being worse....true, i hear you on that

im not saying he is elite but i think he is phenomenal at being a game manager. Does basically everything they ask him to do, nothing more nothing less.

im not saying he is elite but i think he is phenomenal at being a game manager. Does basically everything they ask him to do, nothing more nothing less.

you are getting a rare glimpse into the BLACKOUT Qb confidence rankings

this is my confidence in the following QB's as of right now:

1-Eli Manning

2-Matt Ryan (i know, wtf am i thinking? lol)

3-Matt Schaub

4-Tom Brady

5-Big Ben

6-Alex Smith

7-Peyton

8-Rodgers

9-Flacco

10-Ponder (never thought i'd ever say this)

11-Brees (his defense is atrocious and will cost him many more wins)

67-Sanchez

:)

you are getting a rare glimpse into the BLACKOUT Qb confidence rankings

this is my confidence in the following QB's as of right now:

1-Eli Manning

2-Matt Ryan (i know, wtf am i thinking? lol)

3-Matt Schaub

4-Tom Brady

5-Big Ben

6-Alex Smith

7-Peyton

8-Rodgers

9-Flacco

10-Ponder (never thought i'd ever say this)

11-Brees (his defense is atrocious and will cost him many more wins)

67-Sanchez

:)

lawl ill take it. I <3 flacco tho cause he whent to my college and his lil bro goes to my highschool and is in my brothers grade.

week 15 @ New England

and they will DESTROY the Patriots offense in what i hope is a cold weather game :)

So you expect San Fran to come to Gillette for night game in December and DESTROY the Pats offense? You're a genius!

So you expect San Fran to come to Gillette for night game in December and DESTROY the Pats offense? You're a genius!

well think about it this way

1-it will be COLD which is not good for offenses

2-san fran has the toughest defense in the world

3-the pats tight ends get injured so much they'll be signing Jeremy Shockey by week 15

oh and nice to see you posting again Garb, missed ya :) where you been lately?

No he sucks according to the QB haters on JN . I was laughed at for saying he would throw close to 30 TD's with single digit INT's/ I would guess those who think he sucks will use terms like game manager and weak arm and whatever other crap they can think of. The fact is San Francisco is a Running team and their QB does not have to go out and throw the ball 900 times to win games like the Packers do or the Lions or the Bears or the Broncos. They are a balanced team but in this day and age if your QB is not throwing 40 + TD's you are ordinary and you suck and thats the QB haters on JN TBH.

That being said WTF is going on with the Pats ? They all of a sudden are running the ball down people throats with what seems like 2 pretty good backs from what I watched yesterday and that scares the living hell out of me. They are also starting to play good defense Very scary indeed.

what happened i thought the bill were gonna be great this year. offseason champions.....lol

say it with me

"oh no we suck again!!"

I'd like to see you find a post of mine where I've ever said the Bills are, or will be great. That would be impressive.

Archived